When You’re Caught Cheating (360° Video)
(quirky music) – So, you said you do
stand-up too, sometimes? – Yeah, sometimes. – Okay. (laughs) Oh shit.
– What? – Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! – What’s… What’s going on? – You have to hide! – Why? Why do I have to hide?
– Hide! Now! – Why am I hiding? What the? – My wife is coming home. – Your wife?! – She…
– You… (sigh) – Go, go, go. – God, you said you were divorced! Ugh! – I am getting divorced. I think.
– God! – I can’t talk to you
about this right now. (Sighs) (Door opens) Hey! – Oh hi, babe. How are you? – You aren’t at your book club. – No, it’s breakfast book club. – Oh, breakfast book club.
– Yeah. – Early in the day, yeah. You must be so tired. Maybe you should take a nap. – No. Do you know, I was telling you I was reading that book, that book called “Following Your Dreams”. – Oh yeah. – It’s about following
your purpose in life and like, true love and destiny. – Uh-Huh. – The whole time, I was, keeping thinking like maybe
we’re calling it quits, just a little too early. You know because, fate. Destiny. – I think that that’s…
– Babe, what are you doing? – I’m just dancing with you. We’re dancing, dancing. – Oh, dancing. This is exactly what I’m talking about. Why don’t I get some music? – Yeah! – Some like Iggy Azalea or something? – Sure. Oh, I love that song. I love that music. – Oh okay.
– Iggy Azalea. – Today is magic. Today is magic! (Laughs) – I’ll get my speaker! (Loud noises) – Oh no! Oh no, I just realized, I think my speaker is right… well, it’s here. – Oh, there it is. – Honey, did you sign the divorce papers? – No.
No! (Screams) – No? – I don’t want to get divorced. – Oh. Babe, that’s exactly what I’m feeling too. I just believe that we found
each other for a reason and it’s to love. And I like your parents. I like our family. I love the gifts that they give us. All the money. – You should take a shower.
– What? – You should take a shower. – Do I smell bad? – No, no. I just think that after
reading a great book, it’s nice to just take a shower and let the thoughts and
the narrative just soak in. (Sneezes) – Oh, what was that? – We should go get some ice cream. Why don’t we just do that? – Ice cream. (Door slams close) I don’t want ice cream right now. (Kissing) I think that’s what I want. (Laughs)
– Okay. – No, right here. – The bedroom!
– Bedroom? – The bedroom. – Okay, sure.
(Laughs) (Kisses) (Speedy music) (Fumbles with lock) I feel the energy is here. Let do it on the squirrel pillow. The squirrel pillow. – It smells strange on that couch. How about we do it in the garage? – The garage?
– Yeah. (Speedy music) (Shouting) – This dining room table, this dining room table. Let’s make a baby. – Nope, nope. (Screams) Ah, it’s not worth it. (Laughs) Hi. Um, I’m Jill. – Jill is a surprise for you. That I… a new friend.
– No! Nope! That’s not what’s happening. Hi, I’m Jill. I was just about to
sleep with your husband. He told me that you were divorced. Don’t worry. I was just using him for sex, but uh… – Wait, what? – Wait, what? – Okay. You know what, maybe the two of you guys can uh, work it out or something, I don’t know. Um, you know what, no. I’m gonna… (sharp exhale) I’m gonna… How do you… (Fumbles with door) Yeah. – You gonna lift up. (Door closes) (Sighs) – That was crazy. What was that all about? Oh baby. (Slap) – Sign the papers. (Quirky music)