Van Dijk, Alexander-Arnold & Adrian’s Christmas surprise at local school | INCREDIBLE REACTIONS!!
We’re here at a local school
in Liverpool to surprise a bunch of kids. They think they’re going to talk about
their love for Liverpool, but we’re here for a big surprise. Hi, I’m Bobby, and I’m 10,
and I support Liverpool. Hi, I’m Tony, I’m 10,
I’m a massive Liverpool supporter. They never give up and they’re just
the best team in the world overall. Both of you play football as well, don’t you? Well, I’ve got a football match tonight. Whoa! Trent. – You OK?
– Yeah. – Virgil.
– You OK, lad? Virgil. – How are you?
– Good. – Yeah.
– Yeah. Whoa. This is for you, you can open it up already. Whoaaa. This is boss. I’m Milosz and I’m 11, and I support Liverpool. My name’s Nigel and I’m 11. I really like Adrian, because
he saved us many times. Keeper! I like him because he’s
a really good player and… Wow. – Nice to meet you.
– Thank you. Ohh, nice. VIRGIL: Wow. My name is Olivia, I’m nine years old
and I’m a big red. I play for Brazil Girls. And what Liverpool players
do you like watching? Firmino and Virgil van Dijk. He’s strong and, like, he wants to play
the game, he’s par… participating. Thank you. And if you ever met a Liverpool player, what
would you think, what would you say to them? Well, you can say it right now if you want. So you play football yourself. What position? Centre mid. “You have two tickets to watch the…”
Erm… WHISPERING: What does that say? “The mighty.” “..the mighty Reds at Anfield.”
Congratulations. – Look at that.
– Thanks. You’re very welcome. Nervous. My name’s Jonjo and I’m seven,
and I’m a big Liverpool fan. WHISPERING: Let’s go. I really like Virgil van Dijk,
because he does very good headers. He’s very tall, isn’t he? – Hello!
– Hi. – How are you?
– Good. Good to see you. I have some friends here. You OK, Jonjo? – Nice surprise, isn’t it?
– Yeah. Who’s your favourite player in the team? ADRIAN: Ahem. You. Good choice, good choice. – I’m Adam.
– And my name’s Mabior. Tell us who are your favourite players. Van Dijk’s just a great defender, isn’t he? His patience and his strength. THEY SING: ♫ He’s our centre-half,
he’s our No. 4 ♫ Watch him defend… ♫ Oh, my God! – You OK?
– Yeah. You’re massive. Massive?! Look at you,
you’re massive yourself. I’m not going first every time, bro. Yeah, you are. Adri is going first,
he’s the main goalkeeper nowadays, man. Hello, my name’s James and I’m 10. My favourite player is Trent, because he
sets people up and gets lots of assists. And what would you say
if you ever met Trent? That you’re a good player. Sorry, I didn’t hear you? What did you say? Uh, that you’re a good player. Thank you. I’ve brought two friends with me,
do you want to meet them as well? Yep. Hello! What do you enjoy the most? Eh, watching you beat Everton. OK, look, that’s a very good answer, to be fair. Lawrence, age nine,
and of course I support Liverpool. Macauley, age nine, and I support Liverpool. Someone tells me you used to
support Everton, is that right? Yeah. ♫ Allez, allez, allez… ♫ No, no… ♫ Allez, allez, allez. ♫ Wait, what? This is a dream, this is… This… Hello. How are you? Is this real? Are these holograms? You know the cameraman? Oh, my gosh. It’s real! We are here. I want a hug. VIRGIL: Merry Christmas, guys. Is this gonna be happening next year as well? Yeah, every year!
Every year, no problem. My name is Sena and I am nine years old,
and I love Liverpool. My name is Elesio and I’m nine years old,
and I support Liverpool. My favourite players are
Van Dijk, Firmino, Salah… WHISPERING: And Trent. Trent…
Forgot the rest. WHISPERING: You OK? Hello. How are you? Ooh, look at that. – That’s it.
– OK. My name is Benjamin and I support Liverpool. My name is Tillie and I support Liverpool. My name is Ethan, I support Everton. Hello. Hi, Trent! Hello. You OK? You’re my favourite. VIRGIL: Am I? Nice to hear. HIGH-PITCHED: ♫ We wish you
a merry Christmas and a happy new year. ♫ My name’s Bahaa and I support Liverpool. My name’s Shaun and I support Liverpool. Who are your favourite players? Salah, Firmino, Mane, Van Dijk and Alisson. Eh, Salah… Firmino, Mane, Van Dijk… WHISPERING: Van Dijk! Cos he’s good at defence and tackling. ♫ He’s our centre-half, he’s our No. 4 ♫ We watch… ♫ ADRIAN: Oh-ho-ho. You singing my song? – Yeah.
– Nice. I appreciate that. We want to wish you
a very, very merry Christmas. My name’s Thomas and I’m nine
in three days. And I support Liverpool. Hello, I’m Jacob, I’m nine years old
and I am an Everton supporter. Ah, so are you friends? BOTH: We’re cousins. My favourite player is Alisson,
cos I’m a goalkeeper. Adrian, you can do this, bro. You ever met keepers,
you know what I mean? And what do you think about Adrian as well? Hm, I don’t really like him. I don’t like the way he, like… Thank you very much(!) – Oh, that was so scary.
– Was it? So you don’t like him? Why don’t you like him? I don’t want to say it in front of you. Merry Christmas, guys. Even to you. ALL: Merry Christmas! BOY: ..Everton.