TSP’s School Diaries | Class में नई लड़की | Children’s Day Special
Good morning, ma’am. – Who did this?
– Ma’am, it’s Varun. Varun? Come here. Come here. Hold your ears and raise your hands. – Akash?
– Present ma’am. – Akshat?
– Yes, ma’am. – Aman?
– Present ma’am. Present ma’am. Aman, again you’re late. I’m telling you, just stop being with them. – And Pratik!
– Yes. This time what’s your excuse? Is it a cycle puncture or
you forgot your ID card? Ma’am! Actually, his father has got cancer. What? Uncle is suffering from cancer. Why didn’t you tell me before? I just met him downstairs. – I could’ve taken his blessings.
– Stop shouting, dude. His zodiac sign is cancer. Shut up! Is the work done? What do you mean? It’s done. Idiot! How many times I’ve told you
that don’t make me do all these things. I’ve a reputation. That’s why I made you do all this,
So that no one doubts you. Got it? Reputation and all. Bomb! Silence! May I come in teacher? Bomb. Good morning, friends! Idiot! Madam, she’s a new admission. Actually, Sinha sir has asked me
to make her sit in this classroom. Since her dad works in a bank he gets
transferred to a new city frequently. And here’s your saree. Fall and pico. Both are done. And here’s the change. Keep the change. – What’s your name?
– Bhartiya bhau. Dear, what’s your name? Myself, Ananya Pandey. – Good. Please take your seat.
– Yes. Okay, Everyone!
Start preparing for your exams. Okay? Ananya, please take
notes from someone. Okay? Who’s ready to help her? Pratik! – Yes?
– Which subject do I teach? Science? Physics. Both are different or what? Thank god! It’s understood that you
should take help from somebody else. Raju monitor? – Help her.
– Yes ma’am. Stop looking at her with such love.
Just stare. Otherwise, somebody else
will take your love away. Did you like the girl? No. I mean… I’m randomly staring.
I’m not staring at her. – Okay. Let me go and talk then.
– Hey, wait. Let me have some importance. I mean she’s nice. Did you ever had a girlfriend? No. What about you? My brother, I’ve already done all this. But since you’re forcing me, I’ll teach you how to impress a girl. Just follow hairy. Option no.1. It’s important that guy should
have good sense of humor. Get lost! Is this humor? I’m not doing this. Dude, the problem about him is he
needs every explanation in a practical way. Hold this. Sharpen it. Hi. Which colour? – Blue.
– Of course. And what about the pen? How dare you? Which colour? Girls don’t understand the jokes. Even you don’t understand the difference
between the jokes and vulgarity. – I’ve another option.
– What? – Go and propose the girl. Kiss her.
– What? If she kisses you back
that means girl is yours. What? Whose girl? – Yours.
– What are you saying? – What do you mean by direct kiss?
– Obviously. What rubbish he’s talking. Do one thing… – Good morning, ma’am.
– Good morning. Sit down. Thank you, ma’am. – Who has written this?
– Ma’am, it’s Varun… – Oh, God! He has no other work…
– …Varun! Get up? What have you written? Ma’am, I’ve already got punishment
for this. Please listen to me. – Come and sit on the first bench.
– First bench? No, ma’am. I don’t want to sit on the
first bench. You can’t do this to me. I’m a woman and I can do anything. Now come and sit in front. Dear, you stand up and sit behind. Hi. I’m Ananya. Hi. Ananya. Oh, God! The class looks so
big from the front bench. Everybody’s seating so far. Hey, Aman! How are you brother? You’re so far, dude. I can see a different
world from the front bench. Hey, cool! Ma’am, today you were
suppose to check our copies. Oh, yes. I’ll check. Oh, God! What should I do?
My notebook is still incomplete. Oh! I can take the advantage
of the class monitor. – Wow! Your copy is already checked.
– Thank you, ma’am. Wow! Even yours is checked. Wow! That’s clever. Backbenchers have a different talent. You like backbenchers? – Yeah.
– Then this is nothing. We’ve the control of the whole class. We come late everyday, yet we’re
marked present. Do you know, how? How? Brother, also mark me present. And why is the bell not ringing for
an hour in the last 40 minutes of period? Why? Oh! Wait a second. Today the bomb that exploded, you did it. – Right?
– You’re so clever. Really. We just did it for fun. Oh, my God! I started missing my old school
friends after listening to you. Even they were like you all. By the way, you can make such friends here too. If you want. Who’s period is going on? – It’s Preeti.
– Hey! It’s not Preeti. It’s my period. – Soon. Well soon.
– You here? Today morning, you heard the bomb, like boom boom…boom. And see the coincidence, when the bomb exploded… …he was inside the bathroom. While peeing,
constipation also got into his head. Silence! Silence! Monitor! – Will you check everbody’s bag?
– Yes, sir. Will you try to find a
bomb from everyone’s bag? Yes, sir. And I’ll take their case. Now what you’ll do? He can’t do anything. We’ve placed the bomb
somewhere else way back. Sir. – Is this a bomb?
– Sir, it’s a bell. Idiot! Find the bomb. Idiot! Didn’t you get any other bag? Dude! I had put it in Raju’s bag. Fu*k! Both of them have the same bag. Sir. – You motherfu*ker!
– Explosives. – What? What’s all this?
– Explosives. – Girl child! You?
– Sir, I don’t know. This is not mine. Yes, sir. She’s correct. Silence! Do you come to do all
these stuffs in school? Seriously? – Sir, it’s her first day in school…
– …Silence! Oh. In the first day itself. On the very first day,
you’re exploding bombs? But sir, bomb exploded in boys washroom.
It’s impossible. And that too it was a jute twin bomb. And did you see any girl using these bombs
instead of bursting snake and firecracker? What did I say? Silence! Sir, I didn’t know anything about this. Sir, I really didn’t know anything. Tomorrow I want to meet your parents. I’ll come! I’ll come! – I’m so sorry. Because of me you had to…
– …Hey! No. Chill. Why are you saying sorry? I mean it’s all because of Varun
that we’re attending extra class. But thanks a lot. Otherwise my first day
could’ve become my last day. – Water?
– Yeah. No. – Now?
– Yeah. – That’s my notebook.
– Sure. By the way, I can help you
with the notes if you want. Are your own notes complete or what? Yes. Totally. Okay then,
If tomorrow nobody sits here then, I’ll sit. Actually, it’s difficult to
collect the notes from the first bench. Yeah. Anyways I sit alone. So from tomorrow, you can sit. By the way, today I really enjoyed. Same here. From tomorrow, can we sit together? Good Afternoon, friends! Is the new admission in this class? Yeah. Sinha sir has changed your section. From tomorrow, you’ll sit in section A. And also he was saying that
the students of section C are big… ‘Idiots.’