Try To Eat In 1 Second Challenge (Speed Eating) | Teens & College Kids Vs. Food
– I don’t like
ice cream anymore. ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) There’s a type of video
that keeps getting lots of views online when people make them
and it’s people eating or drinking things
in one second. – Oh.
– What? – Oh, I just–
I do that anyway. – (FBE) I hope you’re
up to compete in several speed eating
challenges. – Ah.
– I’m very excited and I’m gonna try to get
as much of the food on my clothes as possible,
’cause I borrowed this jacket from Eric. – Okay, I’m actually
really good at this. – Listen, the Heimlich
maneuver was invented for a reason.
We’re gonna be fine. – (FBE) We’ll bring out
a food or a drink item and you’ll have to consume it
as fast as you can. – Glad I wore sweatpants. – (FBE) Whoever does it
the fastest gets a point. After each round,
we’ll show you the video of the original challenge
and see how you did in comparison.
– Oh, God. – (FBE) Let’s bring in
the first. – Oh no.
I have a cavity. It’s gonna hurt.
– Yes. – Oh my God,
I gotta eat this whole thing? – Dude, I love this challenge.
– It’s gonna be fun. – Cheers. – (FBE) Try not to get
a brain freeze. Start eating in three,
two, one. – It wasn’t worth it.
Oh, wow. – This is good. – Oh my God,
it’s cold, it’s cold. – Ow! – Oh, I hate it.
Ow, my teeth. It hurts!
– [inaudible] – She’s spilling.
This doesn’t count. Not by the–
ah. – I feel like I’m doing
pretty good on this, you know? – It’s not dripping as fast
as I thought it would. – Ah, brain freeze. – Oh my God.
– It’s getting so hard to put it down. – I spilled.
– I should have just ate the cone. – (grunting)
– [inaudible]. – Ah, brain freeze!
– Why is she yelling? Oh my God, it hurts. – Ah, you’re winning.
– I’m getting it everywhere though. – Wait, I have an idea.
– How was that a good idea? – Oh my God.
– Messy. – (FBE) Okay, I’m just
gonna stop you guys. You guys failed. – I did 100%.
Oh my God. I got a brain freeze.
That’s good ice cream though. – This is not fun.
I just wanna enjoy it. – (FBE) Okay, both of you stop.
You both failed. – Oh, this isn’t
a fun challenge. You lied.
– (groaning) – (FBE) Okay, we can stop.
Actually, no cone. You got it, you won.
– What? – Whoo.
– (grunting) – (FBE) 41 seconds, you won.
– Ow. – I don’t like ice cream
anymore. – (FBE) Now, let’s take a look
at the viral video. – I doubt we’ll be as good
as them. – I don’t know.
I did pretty good. No, I didn’t.
– What the– – Okay. – How big is that?
– That’s huge. – That is a big boy ice cream,
dude. – Is he just–
shove it in? Oh, oh.
How– no, no. – He’s inhaling it, actually.
There’s no way he’s not. – Where did it go? – Ah, that’s weird.
– Whoa, ew. – (FBE) Okay, so here’s
the next food. – Oh God.
Just gonna get a bunch of phallic items?
Next a Popsicle, then a hot dog. – I’ve had two bananas today.
– Bananas are so good. – I don’t want anymore. – Have you seen those things
where they– down their throat
and then it gets stuck in their throat?
No, no, no. – I don’t even look at
those type of videos. What are you watching?
– No, no, no. – A gone wrong video?
– Yeah, it’s like a gone wrong kinda thing.
– Dude, I don’t know what you be watching.
Jaxon’s mom, check his history.
– No. – (FBE) Three, two, one,
go. – It’s way too thick.
There’s no way I could finish this
that fast. – What? – I’m eating it
from the side. – Ow. – (FBE) And time.
Seven seconds. – What the heck? – I hate bananas.
They’re so nasty. – [inaudible] – (FBE) You got it. – (FBE) Okay, eleven–
twelve seconds. – I’m not dealing with that.
I do not like bananas. Look at how weird– That’s not how you eat
a banana. – (FBE) So, you did
just as– you did the same amount
of time as Tom. – All right.
Rubbing that banana in his face.
That’s weird. – I’m a little nervous
to see how fast he eats this banana.
– I’m nervous to see any grown man eat
a banana. It doesn’t really matter
the speed. – Yeah.
Oh God. – Why’s he wearing
a shirt like that? – They’re all tough guys. – Okay.
Dude, oh my God. – Oh.
He just threw it in. – It’s gone.
I don’t think he has teeth. – He swallowed it?
– It went. – He literally inhaled it.
That did not go in his stomach.
– That guy was like, “what?” – He’s freaking out. – Yo, that’s the best
party trick I’ve ever seen. – There’s also another one
where this guy, he just swallows a bunch
of hot dogs and then spits them back up
like rockets. – I don’t know what
you be watching. – Oh, water.
– All right, we’ll hydrate up
and then we’ll do the next one, right? – Oh, I hate this.
I’m not good. – This is so–
I will throw up. – I have a friend that
can do this where they go…
They crush it in their mouth and it’s just a
jet propulsion into their stomach
and I can’t. – (FBE) Get ready in
three, two– wait, wait.
What are you doing? – Cheating over here.
– (FBE) Hold your horses. – That was a mistake. – I’m choking. – Done.
Oh, there’s still water left. – Nope. – (FBE) There’s still
more in there. Okay, you still won. – [Bleep] this game. – I hate this video. – Done. – (FBE) It’s time.
– I think I drowned. – That did not feel good at all.
– Yeah, I had a bad strategy off the gate.
Immediately choked myself. – The trick is, you can’t–
I was trying really hard not– ’cause he’s doing this
over here and I’m trying not to laugh,
’cause when you laugh, everything spills on you.
– Hold on. You’re saying the hardest
part of that challenge was to not laugh at me
doing it? – Yeah.
– I don’t think I like her. – Oh, he’s rolling up
the sleeves. Okay, he’s ready,
he’s ready. – All right, looks confident. – Oh my gosh.
– They literally inhale it. Bwoop.
– You added the sound. – It’s like an accordion.
Whoop. – What? – Oh, oh.
– That’s exactly what I did. Where’d I go wrong?
– Clearly you did something wrong.
– No, I was– whoosh and then
it went whoosh. – You got pretty close.
– I feel my technique was closer than yours.
– Way closer than mine. – Oh, watermelon?
Ugh. – Watermelon’s good.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
– I hate watermelon. – How can you hate
watermelon? – I know, right?
Feel like I’m the first black person to hate
watermelon. I’m breaking the stereotype
right here. – Okay, I know how
to do this. I know how to do this.
– I don’t really like watermelon. I feel like it’s for kids
that went outside during the summer.
– You didn’t go outside during the summer
as a kid. – I like reading. – This is gonna be easy.
– [Bleep]. – You don’t like–
– It’s just like I know. I feel like if she says
it’s gonna be easy, so now I definitely lost
all my confidence. – Dude, this has to be
your thing. If I win this,
I don’t know what you’re gonna do. – (FBE) How fast do you
think you guys can do this? – Pretty damn quick.
– Mine’s kinda fat. I don’t know.
– I’ll trade you, if you feel at a disadvantage.
– It’s okay, it’s okay. I’m not a little bitch. – (FBE) Go. – (FBE) Yeah, you got it.
Five seconds. – I think I’m done.
– You know what? – I don’t even like watermelon.
– Did you get a smaller piece? – (FBE) Okay.
That was close. – Oh my goodness. – (FBE) You got it.
– I ate part of– – How’d we do?
– I ate more than him. – (mocking) – This has gotta be
just like the cartoon. It can’t be the actual person.
– No, there has to be someone. – Oh.
– That’s a full one. – What?
– Dude. – That’s huge.
– That is giant. – Oh no.
– What the heck? – Okay.
– Is he gonna– – Whoa, dude.
Okay, well that’s just all going on the table.
This is just messy. – I’m terrified.
– Eat it. Queen, yes.
– He’s just smooshing it. – He is a chipmunk. – What the heck?
– And he realized he forgot a chunk.
He picked it up and he kept going.
That’s a champion. – That’s scary. – At least we actually
ate it. His was just everywhere.
– That’s true. – So we are the actual
champs of this challenge. – Stakes are high.
– You could tie it up. You’re not gonna win.
– Oh, I can not. Now I feel like
I have to win. – That water messed me up.
You should have saved that for the end.
– Yeah, to wash it all down. – (FBE) The final one
we’re going to have you do is from one of the masters
and champions of online challenges
and competitions, record holder Matt Stonie.
– I love Matt Stonie. – (FBE) So, we’re going to have
you take on the 17 hash brown challenge.
– 17? – Nah, nah.
– You don’t like hash browns? Oh, what a reversal. – (FBE) He did it
in under a minute. – Oh my God.
– Wait, I’m sorry. The hash brown to ketchup
ratio is absolutely terrible. – Yeah, it’s a little minimum.
– It’s very off. – It’s okay. – (FBE) Go. – Oh, they’re squishy.
Okay. – So, how’s your day
today, Tom? – Pretty good.
– Good. – How was your day today?
– It was good. – I feel like you’re
struggling over there. – I’m trying to get it down. – Jesus. – Wait.
– I’m not doing a bunch. I have lunch after this.
– Maybe I can… Strategy. – Oh my God. – I can’t, I can’t. – I’m not dealing with that.
Hell no, hell no. – I’m definitely not–
I can’t eat any more. – (FBE) All right, stop eating.
– Okay. – I’ve seen this guy before
a couple times. How does–
oh my God. See, he’s got McDonald’s.
– Whoo. He didn’t even unwrap them. – That’s three bites a brown.
Are you serious? – He has the ketchup,
but he ain’t using ketchup. Boy’s going for speed. – How is this guy that skinny?
If this guy’s a competitive eater…
– True. Ugh. – Ooh.
– He doesn’t look like he’s having fun.
– No, I don’t think shoving 17 hash browns down
your mouth is enjoyable. – 17, holy cow. – It’s under a minute.
Let’s go, boy. – What?
– That’s why he’s the champ. We ate two.
– Yeah, I ate two and a half. – (FBE) So Tom, you won.
– Ay. – I won. – (FBE) So, you won. – Did my thing,
ate my food, drank my water.
– Drank your– – And I feel real good. – This channel’s the reason
why I can’t stick to a diet. I had to smoosh an
ice cream cone in my face within a second,
I ate a bunch of hash browns, a piece of watermelon, actually,
so I got a fruit in there. – That’s good.
That’s good balance. Balance is key. – I’m not great.
I have a stomach ache and then my brain
has a stomach ache too from knowing that I lost,
so it’s not a good day. – I mean, how do you feel
losing to a 14 year old girl? – Congratulations.
– I mean, the score wasn’t that–
we didn’t do that good. – There’s no losers.
I didn’t lose, okay? I just didn’t win.
Okay, I just– – Technically, you can never
lose when you’re eating food, ’cause food is amazing. – Thanks for watching me
attempt to eat things in one second
on the React Channel. – If you wanna see me
dominate another challenge, hit that Subscribe button. – Bye. – Hi, Caprice here,
your React Channel producer. Thank you so much
for watching people eat a bunch of food at once.
Make sure to Subscribe for new shows every day,
give us those great comments. See you later.