TEENS REACT GRADUATION!
– What’s up, guys?
So today is Mikaela’s graduation from Teens React
so Maddie and I decided that I just–
what’s up, guys? So today is Mikaela’s
graduation from Teens React and Maddie and I thought
it would be a good idea to make little…
– Little Mikaela, put it on video.
She’s so little. but she’s become big adult.
She’s a big adult. – So we decided that–
I wanna make Mikaela a video filpbook
of all of her greatest moments on the shows and Maddie
is working on another thing that I think is gonna get
rather sentimental. We’ll wait until we show Mikaela. Mikaela, you’re here.
– I am here. – (Brandon) So, I don’t know
if you know, but you probably know.
You’re graduating to Adults React today.
– Finally. I see all the damn comments
that are like, “Is Mikaela still a teen?
Are you sure she’s not an adult yet?”
Yes, it’s time now. I’m leaving.
I’m packing my bags and I’m leaving.
I remember when I was leaving Kids, everyone was like,
“She looks a little too old to be on Kids React”
and now I’m getting flashbacks from that.
I think I started in 2012, so seven years.
– (Brandon) Dang, dude. What’s that, 300, 400 plus
episodes? – At least.
– (Brandon) Are you ready to film your last two episodes.
– I think I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.
– (Brandon) It’s gonna be good ones.
I think we’re gonna end off with a really fun
episode. Are you ready?
What’s going through your mind right now?
– I feel kinda nervous. What if this isn’t my best
reacting? What if I don’t go out
with a bang? – This is so weird.
As long as I’ve known you, you’ve only been on
this wall. – So weird.
– (Brandon) Hey, you could get it tattooed on you
like Eric did. – I could.
I went with Eric when he got his.
I remember that day. – I can’t see a tattoo.
Was it painful? – Yeah, on his back.
– I can’t tell if you’re lying or not.
– (Brandon) No, we’re not lying. Serious.
– What? So it’s time for your
special goodbyes. – I don’t wanna do it.
I’m not ready. – (Brandon) Lauren, did you
used to watch Mikaela before you worked here
at FBE? – Oh yeah.
Almost all of the people who’ve been here for years,
when I first started interning, I would just see them walking by,
I’m like, “Oh, there’s that person. There’s that person.”
Then I just started working with them one on one
and Mikaela’s such a sweetheart working with.
– I paid her to say that. Ah, okay.
Hey everyguy– hey everyguys.
See, I’m already freaking out. Hey everyone, it’s Mikaela
and today is actually my final episode of Teens React.
That is insane. I’ve spent six years here.
I started on Kids, finished out Teens
and now you guys are about to see me on Adults.
Thank you so much for all the love and support
you’ve given me throughout the years.
I wanna say thank you to all the staff,
all the cast, and all the fans because you guys have given me
such a family and have just been such
a big part of my life and I’m really excited
to move on to the next chapter of my life
and I love you lots and I will see you on Adults.
Ah. – (Brandon) It’s done.
It’s happened. – Oh my God, it’s done.
– (Brandon) Do you know the happy graduation song?
Can you hum it? – ♪ (humming) ♪ – (Brandon) I think it’s time
to present Mikaela with a little special gift.
It’s time. – Oh my God, my heart. – ♪ (singing graduation theme) ♪
– Oh my God, it’s wild.
It won’t fit on my head, my big fat head.
No. – (Brandon) How does it feel?
Are you ready? You’re finally joining us
on Adults React. – I’ve been a baby for so long
that this doesn’t feel right. – (Brandon) Aw.
– My heart is full. – (Brandon) Are you gonna
start crying, Maddie? – (Mikaela) I know,
someone cry before I start. – I don’t know what to do.
My baby, my baby. – My baby.
– (Brandon) Let’s take some cute photos for Instagram
or whatever. Good stuff, dude, congrats.
– I did it. – (Brandon) Yeah, perfect.
Now put your hand under your eyes like
you’re gonna cry. – (Tori) This is the first change
I’ve noticed so far in the fourth floor.
What the [bleep] does that mean? – Wait, the Crow’s Nest?
– (Tori) The Crow’s Nest. – I don’t know that,
but what I really want you to focus on is this
is my favorite poster in the history of posters.
Italian Contributions to America Since 1492.
– The dogs. – Can any of you guys tell me
why it’s 1492? – That’s me and that’s Tom.
– (Tori) Why is this 1492? – Do you know who that is?
– (Tori) Barry Bonds. – Not even remotely close.
It’s Joe DiMaggio. – Yeah, that’s what I’m saying.
That’s his name. – Yeah, John.
You know what that is? That’s pasgetti.
– Thank God we have this on the fourth floor.
– (Tori) All right, tour of the fourth floor.
Let’s do this. – You guys got Domo up here? – (Tori) Rebecca, are these
your new digs? – This is my BDE,
my big desk energy. – (Mikaela) Rebecca.
– Molly. That’s actually Molly’s line.
Credit to Molly. – (Tori) The only thing
that hasn’t changed up on the fourth floor.
– What are you doing with that camera?
What? – (Tori) Vlogging. – (imitating dog barking)
– (Tori) Hey, Sam. – (Mikaela) Look at, Ethan’s in
a fish tank. He’s in a cage.
He’s like– oh, that’s me.
Ethan in his natural habitat. You suck. – This is now the bullpen
for the RC and OG teams. RC’s down there.
OG’s up here. That’s the thing.
And then let’s go see the new official stream.
– (Mikaela) Ooh. – What’s up, losers?
– (Mikaela) These guys suck. – We already had a vlog
camera come in here. – (Mikaela) You’re right.
Tori already did this bit. Never mind. – What’s going on, everybody?
So as you might have noticed in some of the past vlogs,
the entire office put in a [bleep] ton of effort
into VidCon. A lot of people worked
a lot of hours, worked really hard to make
everything happen for you guys and so as a little bit
of a celebration, we’re having our own
FBE ice cream social. Let’s go. – Look at this.
– This happened, look. That’s part of my Instagram.
– (Eric) Dude, what’d you do? – Look.
– You can’t see it. What a nerd, right?
– (Eric) Was it worth it? – Yes, I’m gonna get
another one. – I want this.
Can I have yours? – (Eric) No, but I just
got that. – Actually wait, I don’t know
what this is. What is this?
I don’t like it. – (Eric) It’s pink.
What do you mean? – I don’t like it.
– (Eric) You don’t like strawberry?
– No, throw it away. – (Eric) What’s wrong
with strawberry? – You’re not allowed to have it. – (Eric) Which do you think
is more exciting, VidCon or ice cream?
– Ice cream in the parking lot on a workday?
It wins. I’m gonna get a banana shake
and I’m gonna get a waffle cone with vanilla ice cream
and butterscotch syrup so it tastes kinda like
butter beer. That’s the plan. – So we have now finished
Mikaela’s final episodes, but me and Maddie have been
preparing special somethings for her, so Maddie’s about
to show Mikaela her special thing, video.
It’s a video, right? – Brandon hasn’t seen it yet,
either. – I haven’t seen it yet,
so it’s– – I’m terrified.
I don’t know. – It’s gonna be great.
It’s gonna take you down memory lane. Okay, I’m rolling now.
– You’re recording? – (Brandon) Yes.
– Okay, Mikaela, for your graduation,
I wrote you this letter. We are so proud of you.
Before you were born we were a family of seven.
Jack and I felt so much joy raising Brando, Eric,
Tom, Tori, and Stephen, but we couldn’t help
but notice something was missing, but then, that day came.
The day they said we would never see
and you sprung head first into this world
with a big head of hair and pudgy fists balled up
so tight that we could only see a peek of those
long, neon nails. We won just as we
knew we would. The eighth piece of this
crazy puzzle. It’s hard to believe that it’s
been almost 20 years since they laid your
little self into my arms. You looked at me,
eyes wide and aware, as if you knew the fight
had only just begun. I knew I had found
this addie to my daddy. You make outstanding
thumbnail faces and my Twitter feed would be
nothing without your tweets, retweets, and likes.
Your Teens React graduation marks the end of one chapter,
but there’s so much more to your story yet to be written.
I hope you know that whichever studio you’re in,
whatever videos you’re reacting to, however high you soar,
you will always have me and I will always love you.
With all my love, big daddy Maddie. – Daddy Maddie.
Bid daddy Maddie, that was so nice.
You know, just because I’m taller than you
doesn’t mean I don’t look up to you.
– Happy graduation. – Thanks, daddy Maddie.
– She’s an angel. – Maddie, what the–
dude, I didn’t know– I didn’t know you were
gonna do all this. You didn’t tell me you were
gonna do all this. I made a stupid little video.
– (Maddie) Well, I’m sure it’s great.
– (Mikaela) I’m sure it’s great, Brandon.
– (Maddie) Let’s see it. ♪ (happy music) ♪ (music pauses) ♪ (happy music) ♪ (music skips) ♪ (happy music) ♪ – That was my video.
– You know, I feel like you really highlighted some
of the best moments of my career.
Thank you for that, Brando, for digging up that footage.
I’m gonna cry, guys. – Did she like that?
– (Maddie) She liked it. Look.
– This was so special. – (Maddie) She’s such
an ugly crier. – Stop, I cry like a Kardashian.
– We did a good job. – (Maddie) Nice. ♪ (funky outro) ♪