(bubbly pop music) – Hi guys! Welcome back to.. – [Family] That YouTub3 Family! – And today we are playing Hello
Neighbor at the university. – This video is a collab with our friends, Shot of the Yeagers and Papa Jake. So after you watch this video, be sure to check out their videos. Link will be in the description box below, and in the comments. They’re
also playing Hello Neighbor. – Yeah. – So the three items
that we have to find are: perfume, lipstick, and lipstick. (laughs) These are tiny, so this
is going to be hard. – Okay, and we’re in a big building, so the rule is, is we can
only stay on this floor. The thing is about this floor is it goes into, I think, two other buildings. So, you can go anywhere you want, but you have to find those three items and stay on this floor. The Neighbor wears the headphones that have noise cancellation on them, actually it’s going to
be playing some music, so the Neighbor can’t hear. Alright, so I’m gonna
go hide the three items and then everyone else gets
to try and go find them. If I capture everybody before
they get the three items, I win. If they get the
three items, I lose. – Alright, let’s get started. – Alright. Alright, I’m gonna
go hide the three items. I’m down one hallway right now and I found like these little desks that are just sitting
out here in the hallway. I’m going to hide one item right there. Okay, I’m over by vending
machines, second item right there. Kind of blends in a little bit, so we’ll see if they can find those. Okay, third item. I’m in a
breezeway between two buildings and I am going to hide
the last item right there. Again, kind of blends in a little bit but if they come through
this hallway here, they could see it. (Humming) – Okay, so Dad is ready,
so we are going to go up and see if we can find these items. But we need to be sneaky,
we can’t get caught. Okay, so let’s sneak up. Shhh. Okay, because we don’t know where he’s at, if he’s circling back around; he knows that we were in this area and we can’t really run
because we’re in a public place and we don’t want to disturb people. – Yeah, because there’s a few people studying here so we want to fast walk. – We want to be respectful, but
we don’t want to get caught. – This way? – [Mom] Okay, just make sure that… – [Audrey] Go look all around
because they’re tiny items. – [Mom] Yeah, they
could be anywhere, guys. – Pens. Oh wait, they’re not pens. Makeup.
– [Mom] No, they’re lipstick. – Lipstick and perfume. (Upbeat spy music) – [Mom] Oh, it smells in this area, guys. It smells like sweat. – That’s gross. (laughs) – [Ty] I’m sweating. – [Mom] Guys, which way did we go? We have to stay on this floor. – Have you ever seen a
battery recycler? I haven’t. – [Mom] Cool. – Guys, guys.
– [Mom] Did you see something? – Look at this.
– [Jake] I’ve heard about it. – There’s like this
huge bridge you can take to the next, to the other building. – [Mom] We have to be careful, because I don’t know if
there’s another bridge. – The extra building’s like… – [Mom] Guys, if he’s over there… – [Jordan] Okay guys, we were taking Instagram photos of Audrey
and we found an item. We totally would have passed by that one, but luckily Audrey told us to stop to take Instagram pictures,
so… good job Audrey. – [Ty] Instagram for the win. (screaming) – He’s going to get us. Okay.
– [Jake] Over here. – No. No. No.
– [Dad] I got ya. I got ya. Alright, the Neighbor
wins round one. Woohoo. – Okay, so I am the Neighbor this time and I’m looking for some
places to hide the three items. We’ll see if I can catch them. I’m not sure. So we made,
because it was harder last time to escape, we made it so that
you could run down a stairwell and escape, and you wouldn’t be caught. So, we’ll see if I can get ’em. I’m going to put one item
right here. Here’s one item. Okay, so we’ll see if they can find that. Okay, this is hard. I don’t know. I might just place them on all the, these fire extinguisher places. So like, here’s another one,
so I could put it there. I’m not sure. I think I
will. There’s another one. Okay, so I have one right there and then I have another one down there. So this could be an easy round for them. Okay. Alrighty, all items are placed. – My strategy is to go
upstairs and to look really, like pay attention to
all the details because, what I noticed about Dad’s
round is that he hid them in plain sight, but we
just didn’t seem ’em ’cause they were hidden in plain sight. So I’m going to pay
attention to all the details, look in plain sight, don’t
look like under things because I have a feeling they
won’t hide ’em under there. – [Dad] Okay, what happens
if Mom starts chasing us? – Run for your life.
– Go down a level. – You go, you go down the
stairs and then you’re safe. – Alright, yeah, I don’t know
if we explained that earlier. So the free spaces are the stairs, so if we start getting
chased by the Neighbor, we run to the stairs. If we can get on the stairs, then we’re free. And the Neighbor just
goes and walks around and then we’ll go back out and look. Alright, let’s go find the items. – [Ty] Oh, so we’re in a dead end. – Great, no turns. This is open. – [Dad] See if she stuck it in there. I was going to put one
on that desk right there, but I didn’t. You know. Okay. Audrey, where do you think she put it? – I don’t know, it could be anywhere. I’ve never been in this building
before, so, what are these? – [Jake] What are those? – [Dad] Let’s see if
there’s one hidden here. There is where I hid the
third one, it was right there. – [Audrey] Oh. – Stairs. – [Audrey] The stairs are right… – [Dad] There’s stairs right there. (laughing) – I just hear Mom trample that. – There goes the no running rule. – [Jake] We broke the running rule. – [Dad] Bye bye. (laughing) Nice try. Okay, guys. We know it’s not
over here, we searched around – [Jordan] Everyone, look around. – Yeah look around this
’cause it could be anywhere. – [Jordan] Yep.
– And they’re teeny. – [Jordan] They’re so
small, it’s hard to find. – See if I can see ’em, nope
they’re not coming this way. – [Dad] Okay, let’s go. – (Mumbles) here. – [Dad] Nothing there?
– No, I don’t think so. – [Dad] Not in the elevator? – We can’t go in the elevator. – [Dad] We can’t go in the elevator. (Audrey gasping) – [Jordan] Wow, right there. – [Dad] What? We went right past it. (Audrey singing) – [Jordan] Yes. We got one.
– [Dad] Nice. Let’s go down that way. – Keep going, I feel like
she’s hot on our trail. Okay guys.
– One (mumbles), check. – We gotta get two more. – Go, go, go. – Keep looking guys. – [Dad] Another big hallway, holy cow. – We’re so close.
– This building is so big. – Look around guys. We should have picked a really
small building to play in. Oh, I found one. Right there.
– [Jordan] Did you? – Got it.
– [Dad] Nice. – [Jake] I see the next one.
– [Jordan] You see it? – [Dad] Oh, it is. It’s way down there, on the fire hydrant
thing. We’re gonna win. Look out boys. Don’t get caught. – [Audrey] We gotta keep up with them. – [Dad] Come on. (Screaming and laughing) – [Jordan] They’re running
back to the stairs. – [Jake] I got another one. – We gotta go back to the stairs? – [Jordan] Go back to the stairs. (Drowned out by wind) – You guys didn’t get it? – [Jake] No, she was right by it. – [Dad] You didn’t get it, Ty? – I hit it, so we didn’t get it. – [Jordan] They couldn’t reach it? (Frustrated groans) – [Dad] Listen, we
gotta send our sprinter. – [Mom] No, no, no. Oh, they know where the
last one’s at. Rats. – [Dad] Okay, no, come here, come here. – I’ll go.
– [Audrey] I’ll go. I’ll volunteer as tribute. (Bright piano music) – [Family] We win. – [Dad] Okay, let’s go find her. We won. – Alrighty, I guess I
was not clever enough, sticking them on all the fire hose boxes. Now Audrey gets to be the new Neighbor. She’ll hide the items. Nope
girl, you gotta take the camera. Okay.
– [Dad] Alright. – And we’ll go wait on the stairs. – [Dad] Okay, so Audrey’s the Neighbor. Where do you think
she’s putting the items? Do you think she’s
putting them high or low? – On every med kit box. – [Dad] Every med kit box?
– Yeah. – I think she is going to put
them low so we can’t see them. – [Dad] Oh, ’cause everyone
else has kinda gone higher? What do you guys think? – Well, I think she’s
going to probably hide it on those desks, so maybe furniture. – Maybe like things like this,
– [Dad] So, in classrooms? – Where like where it’s just balancing on something.
– Yeah. Maybe even down by doors, I hope it doesn’t roll under a door. – [Dad] (laughs) Alright,
so keep your eyes peeled because I have a feeling
– It’s gonna be high and low. Maybe on those things that
stick out on top of doors. – [Dad] Oh, these things?
– [Mom] Yeah. – [Dad] The hinges?
– [Mom] Yeah. – [Dad] You think she’s gonna try to balance one on the top of one of these? – [Mom] She could just lay
it on the top right there. Like just lay it.
– [Jordan] My strategy is that – [Mom] (gasps) Behind posters. Oh, why didn’t I do all
of these on my turn? – My strategy…
– [Dad] Yeah, right? – My strategy is I think she
is going to hide it on the… As far apart as possible,
so I think if we cover as much ground as we can,
we’re going to be good. – Okay you guys, it is my turn. I cannot hear what I’m saying right now because I have my headphones on and it is so loud. I’m
having a dance party. Anyways, it’s my turn to
put these three items… I don’t know how loud
I’m talking honestly, like I could be talking like super loud and I wouldn’t even know. Okay, so we’ve got to find a place that we’re going to
stick these three items and I want to put them really uniquely like, where someone has
not put them before yet. So, we gotta find some places. I don’t know if I’m gonna
be able to find this again. Alright, it’s right there. I stuck it right here on the cork board. Wow, I don’t know if they’re
going to be able to find that but, good luck. Alright,
let’s tell them I’m ready. – [Dad] Alright, let’s go. She’s ready. (gasps) She’s right there,
at the end of the hall. – Hey. I see you. I’m sweating. Like, this is a workout. My face is probably all red too. – [Dad] Alright, let’s go this way. – [Jordan] Yeah, we haven’t
(mumbles), you guys. – [Dad] She went down that hallway. Let’s go this way.
– [Mom] Did she go this way? – [Dad] This is where she came from. – But did she turn this way? – [Dad] No, she went that way.
– Or did she go that way? Okay, we gotta hurry ’cause
she’s probably making a loop. – And we haven’t gone
down this hallway yet, so. – Look high and low. – Yeah, look at all the different places that you guys talked about.
– You look high, Mom, and I’ll look low.
– Oh, this is so hard. – [Dad] Nothing on any of
the hinges. (laughs) Okay? – Guys, I hear her. I
think we need to hide because she’s coming
around the corner. Come on. Hide.
– [Dad] She is. Hide. – Where are we going?
– [Dad] Hide. She’s coming. Okay, she’s coming and we’re caught. We can’t get to the stairs. (gasps) (laughs) – She’s going to come around the corner because Ty is running around in the class. He’s going to get seen. She going to come right in the little door, right there. (laughing) – [Audrey] Got you. I saw Jake
out of the corner of my eye. Okay, I’m giving them a second chance because they didn’t find anything and I caught them pretty fast ’cause I caught Jake out
of the corner of my eye and I knew they were trapped
in the room, so round two. – [Dad] (gasping) Oh no. – [Audrey] I just caught
a glimpse of them. I got my eyes on it. – [Dad] She’s down that
hallway. Let’s see. Okay, go, go, go, go. Audrey’s a fast Neighbor.
She’s like gonna make it.. (bottle clattering) (gasping) What? Where did that come from? – [Mom] It’s the bottle of perfume. – [Dad] Where was it? – It was under the form. – We ran past this
– [Dad] Keep going. And we went so fast that
it just fell off the board. – [Dad] Okay.
– That’s crazy. – [Dad] We can’t stop.
She’s going to get us. She’s hiding them like an…
make sure you check the doors. High and low. I don’t see the Neighbor. Okay, lets keep going.
That’s a dark hallway. You guys are gonna go
down the dark hallway? – [Mom] We gotta check them all, I don’t know if she went this way. (Dad laughing) – [Dad] That’s an odd place
for a garbage can. Hmm. – [Mom] That was weird. – [Dad] Hey, people walking their bikes. There’s a big two. What do
you think the two stands for? – [Mom] I don’t know. – Two items left, that’s
what it stands for. – [Dad] Okay, let’s go. (Talking over each other) – We’ve got to hurry. – (Gasping) Yes, yes. They’re this way. – We’re being chased by Audrey. She’s tailing us. Oh, no. Somebody just came out of the classroom. Three people did. We’re in trouble. We’re probably going to have to leave. They’re going to call security. All right, so the Neighbor beat us. We couldn’t find the
items. We ran out of time. So, and I think it’s time for us to go because it’s getting dark up here and I think the building’s closing so, if you guys liked this
video, please give it a big thumbs up. Remember to
like, subscribe, and share. – And hit the bell. – And hit the bell. – (Family) Bye! – Okay, no messing around. I have to hurry and put these… (gasps) Someone’s in there. Someone’s in there. (Upbeat country music)