Harvey’s Hundreds: College Student Needs Cash
– Demarius, where you from? – From Atlanta, Georgia. – Atlanta, yeah. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
(crowd cheering) – Young man, how old are you? – 19.
– 19! (crowd cheering)
God, old boy! (cheers) So what, so what you thinking about being? Have you ever thought about it? – I moved out to LA recently from Atlanta, to pursue my college degree here for musical theater at AMDA. (crowd applauding)
Yeah. – Well, you a college student, man, let’s see if we win some money, man. (cheering) Alright, Demarius, this is what
we’re gonna do, little man. I’mma put 20 pictures up on this board. I want you to look at them,
I want you to memorize them, every time you match a
picture, I’mma give you, the college student, a hundred dollars. (clapping) But listen to this, if
you match all ten of them, you can walk out of here
with a thousand dollars, man. (applause)
(all cheering) Okay, so, you’ve got all
the pictures memorized, flip them over, scramble them up. (air whooshing) Alright, Demarius, this is how this works. You gonna call out two
numbers really fast, I’ll flip them over, they match,
I give you a hundred bucks. If they don’t match,
remember where they are, call out two other
numbers, fast as you can, once they flip over and you
see they match or don’t match, call out two, the more
pictures you get revealed, the better your chances of matching up, the more me and the audience can help you. Let’s try to win this
thousand dollars, okay? – All right, let’s go!
(audience cheering) – Come on, man, your time will start after you call out the first two numbers. – One, 14.
– One, 14. (buzzing)
Go. – Eight, seven.
– Eight, seven. (buzzing)
– Eight, ten. – Eight, ten.
(buzzing) – Ten, 16. (buzzing) 16, four. (buzzing) Four, nine.
– You have it, boy, come on. (buzzing)
(scattered audience yelling) – Four, 14.
(cash register dinging) – Nine, ten.
– Nine, ten! (cash register dinging)
– Come on. – Three, 15! – [Audience Member] 19, 20!
(buzzing) – 19, 20. (buzzing)
– 12. – 12, 19, 12! – Uh-uh, 12, eleven.
– 12, eleven! (cash register dinging)
– Come on. – One, 13. (buzzing) 13, 20.
(buzzing) – Three, 20.
– Three, 20! (cash register dinging)
(audience cheering) – Come on.
– Five, 13. (buzzing)
– [Audience Member] 13, 19. – 13, 19. (cash register dinging)
(audience cheering) – Come on.
– Seven. 15. (buzzing)
Five, 15. – Come on, come on!
(cash register dinging) – Seven, 18.
– Seven, 18. (buzzing) – Seven, 17.
(buzzing) – One, 18, one, 18!
– One, 18, one, 18. (timer buzzing)
(cash register dinging) (audience cheering) (clapping) Alright, alright, man,
you a college student. This is what I’mma do, I’mma
give you a chance here. We got seven matches, so
you got 700 dollars, right? (audience applauding)
(audience cheering) I can give you this 700,
Demarius, and you can walk away. It’s only 3 other matches up there. – [Audience Member] Go for it! This is where I’mma give you a chance, you can take the 700 and walk away, or you can play until you miss. If you miss, you lose everything. (audience jeering) Or, or, or you can stop. Now, listen to me, ’cause
I like this little dude. (chuckling) I’mma flip over a free number for you, 17. Now, if you want the, I’d
have flipped over one. If you guess the next one,
here’s the 700, you can go home. If you miss, you gotta give it back to me. (audience yelling) Look at them. – Eight! – Eight?
– Eight. – Alright, let’s go eight. (cash register dinging)
(applause) You got 800 dollars. I’ll tell you what I’mma do. I’mma flip over 16. – [Audience Members] Six!
(audience yelling) Walk away or take a shot? It’s up to you. – I’mma take the shot, Steve. – You gonna take the shot.
– I’m taking one last shot. – Alright, let’s go. – Alright, six! – Six. – [Audience Member] Boom!
(cash register dinging) (audience cheering) – Call it, call it. – Two, seven! (cash register dinging)
– Way to go, little man. Thanks for playing, Demarius! We’ll be right back! (cheering) Somebody got a thousand dollars! (high-energy music)