GRADUATING TEENS REACT!
– (Ethan) Hey! – (Rae) I would have
gone in angry and just (imitating sledgehammer)
and then broken the table or something. – (Tori) I know!
– Oh, Jesus, Tori! Stop!
– (Ethan laughing) – (Tori laughing)
– Yes! – I was just staring at Tori
as soon as you opened the door. I was like, “Oh, no.” – (Tori) I think–
look, here’s the thing. I’m really bad at scaring people.
Rae is an easy target. – Why you gotta bully me, man? – Good morning, people of the vlog. It’s my last episode of Teens React
that I’m filming today. And I hope you come along
and see how it goes. It’s not me.
– (Ethan) No? – (Tori) No.
– (staffer) It’s not you? – (Ethan) Who are you?
– (staffer) Who is this? – (Tori) Uh, I’m
an adult is what I am. – Well, not right now.
Maybe in, like, in a hour. – (Tori) An hour later? – That’s what I say to myself
every morning in the mirror. – (Tori) “I’m an adult!”
– “People respect you.” – (giggling uncontrollably) No way! Am I gonna cry? I’m gonna cry for a second.
Let me pull myself together. ♪ (funky music) ♪ – (Tom) Tori, how does it feel,
first episode to now you are graduating
off of Teens React? – It feels weird. I know it’s just gonna
be a wall change and I’ve already seen the room
when it’s on Adults React, but I think it’s just different
because, I mean, I spent all my high school years
all with this wall, so it’s kinda like
I don’t want to be 20. I want to kinda just stay 19. – (Tom) You’re gonna get
a new chair, too. How do you feel?
– Oh! What kind of chair do you guys get?
– (Tom) We get a cool chair. What chair do we get?
– (Ethan) We switched it. There’s the same chairs now.
– (Tom) Aww, Ethan! – I want to say that if–
you were literally, you know, we talk about you
were one of the first people, you and Labib…
– (Tori) Yeah, Labib and I. – …that were from the audience. You are an amazing,
incredible person and an example to come in and show that this
was kind of the future of what we should be doing,
which was finding people that were dedicated to YouTube,
dedicated to this community and what the show has represented,
and it’s the result of so many other people
that have kind of come on now, so literally from you and Labib–
– We were the test dummies. – If they can see, you know what,
these people are incredible that we could be having in our lives
and in the family and everything, so thank you. – Thank you for
even giving me the chance. – No, this isn’t going
become a thank you for me. Stop it!
This is for Tori. – (Julie) Where is your bow? – I know! I didn’t bring a bow. I’m sorry!
– What? – I should have.
– [Inaudible] in that picture. – (Tom) Wait, what?
– I used to wear bows. – (Julie) She used to always
come in with her bows. – (Tom) Oh, you
were gonna put in a bow for your last episode?
– I was so looking forward to your mom coming too
because I remember the first time you wore makeup
ever on Teens React, and her mom was like, “Oh,
she took so long to get ready today. I let her wear makeup finally.” – Yeah, I was not allowed
to wear makeup until I was 15, so there was a full year
of just makeup-less Tori. – I remember seeing, yeah,
when you first had makeup on, it was like, “Tori’s going for it.”
– Tori’s going for it. You saw me in all my phases.
– Yeah. – The bows, the beanies–
– The good and the bad. No, all good. No, the beanies were good.
I appreciated the beanie. – (Tom) Well, congrats. I think you have a new wall to sign. – Oh my god! That’s right. I get to sign the wall. How did I sign it the first time? I literally just did my name in print
because I was 14 and I was– – (Tom) Can you please recreate that? – (Tori) Oh, but it’s so annoying. I put way too many squiggles on that. – (Tom) Yeah, you’ve grown up.
– I’m mature. Oh, Chelsea’s is down here. Maybe I’ll do mine by Chelsea. Don’t mess this up.
You only get one chance. Oh, yes, it’s the same. Cool. And I’ll put a little heart,
then I’ll put a little arrow, even though I’m
not on Teens React anymore. (laughing)
– (Tom) That’s cute. – It’s official!
– (Tom) You did it! – I did it! – (Tom) What is the first thing
you’re gonna do now that you’re an adult? – Uh, I’m gonna go back to work. – (Tom) That’s such an adult thing. Oh!
– Shhhh! – (Tom) This is your first time
you got in trouble as an adult. – Oh, no!
– (Tom) Oh my gosh. – (Tori) Caden, what’s up?
How you doing? – Good. – (Tori) Okay, so what did
you just film right now, by the way? – Reacting to a music video
that I did not like, and then I tried not to get mad
and I got a little bit mad, just a little bit. – (Tori) What normally
makes you mad, though? – When people park in a spot
that you’re already waiting for. – (Tori) But you don’t drive yet!
– It’s a year. – (Tori) How’ve you been, Jordan?
– I’ve been good. I’ve been doing school so hard,
like, three exams a day. – (Tori) You’re home schooled, right? Okay, so this is
three exams in one day? Why? Why would you
do that to yourself? – Because I’m trying to do it fast. I want to get it over with.
– (Tori) Really? Are you trying to just graduate
as soon as you can? When are you hoping to graduate by? – Um, this fall.
– (Tori gasping) Ooh! Really?
– Yeah. – (Tori) That would be nice, though. Dang.
– (Tom) It’d be so nice. It’s gonna be crazy. – (Tori) Do you know
what we’re talking about, Tom? – It sounds really nice.
– (Tori snickering) – (Jordan) Well, it’s not.
You’re wrong. We’re talking about school.
– Oh. That’s not nice at all. – (Tom) 100 degrees,
that’s pretty hot. – Yeah, well, it’s gonna get hotter. I’m making a pizza
and I’m gonna make chocolate covered strawberries
because it’s Tori’s last Teens React today, so we’re
gonna celebrate on Twitch and have a pizza party.
– (Tom gasping) – We’re also playing Five Nights,
so it kind of, you know– – (Tom) Balances it out?
– Goes with the theme. All right, you wanna help me, Tom?
– (Tom) Nope, but I have to. – Whenever this happens,
I wonder why is this not being done in my room. – I was gonna ask you for help,
but then Tom said he could help me. – Have you already eaten your own?
– Not yet. Not yet because we’re gonna–
– You’re lying. You’re lying. – We’re gonna–
– Tom, did she eat one already? – (Tom) No, she didn’t,
but I definitely did. – We made you strawberries!
– Oh my god! That is so–
– (Tom) Giant knives. – Wow, this is incredible.
Oh my god! These are beautiful.
That smells great. – (Tori) Seth, you just finished up. What are you gonna do now
after your shoot? – Uh, I have a Fortnite gaming
tournament tonight that I’m participating in.
– (Tori) Really? – Yes. – (Tori) How well do
you normally do in Fortnite? – Oh, I’m raw on PC.
– (Tori) Really? Oh, so you’re PC then? Okay. – Yeah, I got a 13 kill solo
win last night. – (Tori) Ooh!
– Going in, I’m the next ninja. I’m gonna come up, right? – (Tori) I barely just got
my first win on solo, so I don’t know how
people can get more than one. – So last night was
actually my first PC solo win. But on console,
I’ve had six or something. – (Tori) Because PC’s
a lot harder than console, right? – Well, I’m a PC gamer at heart. It’s light work for me, but– – (Tori) So, wait,
you’re almost done then with your first year
of college, right? – Yeah.
– (Tori) Any advice going into your second year of things
you wanted to do differently? – Ooh, study.
Don’t play Fortnite. That’s all I got for you. – So that’s it for today, everybody. I hope you enjoyed
coming along with me as this day just went on. It’s just still just a crazy thing and I’m so grateful
for all the support this last couple of years. Happy graduation, everybody.
Thanks for watching the vlog! Ow! – Oh, shoot! (laughing) – (Tori) I feel like I just
needed to contribute to the whole bullying Rae today.
– (Ethan) Yes! – National Bully Rae. Come on.
– (Ethan) That was hilarious.