EVERY GRADUATION EVER
– Alright everybody. Please remember, do not throw your graduation caps into the air. It is extremely dangerous. – Yeah right.
– He is so dumb. – Alright, congratulations, class of 2018. – NOOOOOO!! – AAAAAAAAAAH! (WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUU-) – Every graduation ever. – Bobby Bordlebottom. – Man, when I finally graduate, I’m gonna be done with school forever! – No, bro! We still got college and grad school. -Psh! Good luck with that! Me? I’ve always
dreamed of working at an Arby’s, dunkin my head in the deep fat fryer and getting on disability! Peace, mama. – Tron McDameron. – I’ll be honest, I don’t know how I made it, but I did! – And then they gonna call my name,
and I’ll flip off the audience! – Oh, yeah, I’m gonna do a little dance, and flip off the audience!
– Dude, nice! I’m gonna streak across the stage. I’m not kidding. Dude, I’m naked under this robe! – Me too! – I think you got me pregnant. Were you paying to
go to college? Sorry, that’s not the window. I bang for keeps! – Guess what I have under this gown? Nothing! All right, everybody. When I call your name up remember do not do a back flip on stage, okay? All right, first up: Dirt Applechin. – Blandview High, class of 2018! – How could someone so stupid still graduate?
– I know, right? – Legally, I warned you. Alright, Leticia Achukaboo. – bLaNdVieW 2018!! – I wanna die. – It’s been a long day,
– And you gone shut up! – You know if you spill on that robe the rental company is gonna charge you.
– Don’t worry about it. I didn’t rent this robe. I bought it. – Why? You’re never gonna use it again.
– Oh, I wear this all the time. – Stay in school! Unless you graduated,
then you’re free. – Graduation tickets. I got graduation tickets here.
– Really? You have tickets? – You got the cash, I got the stash. – Oh you bet we do, you jive turkey! – W-what does that mean?
– Nothing man, just give me 50 bucks. – Okay. Wow, how did you even get these? – Simple. Long con, baby. – I graduate then reenroll at a different high school! Every four years, I come up on 50 bucks! Okay. Well, that sounds very involved
and not worth it! – Yeah baby! Specifically 50 bucks!
That’s 1/20th of a new iPhone, baby! Peace, mama! – I’m gonna miss you! But probably not. – Alright, everybody. I have to say, this is
been a truly exceptional graduating class. Raise your hand if you’re going to college after this. (cricket sounds) Oh uh gosh, well raise your hand if you wanna
become one of those “famous online celebrities”. Oh no. Oh Charice, no. – Every graduation ever. – Bobby Bornstein. Bobby Bortlebottom. Bobby Beetleborg. Blake Booblechamp. – Chet McCheddyChep. Kenny Lemonyschnickets. Ricky D. Pee. Bobert Bornbottles. Bob Costa. River Schießewaffle. Blake Shakeandbake. Lenny Sh*tschnitz. Bueller? Chevy Camaro. Waffle chief. Quarant. Fork Weaversmith. Jamariant Quandakwaikson. (laughter) – I am a Jamarion. – Thank you guys so much for watching Every Graduation Ever. – Click the box on the left to watch Every Taco Bell Ever, – And If you want to watch Every High School Clique Ever, hit that box on the right. – I wonder If there’s a Taco Bell here? – Uhh, for sure. This video was subtitled by Jessica Williams! Also, Remember to subscribe to Smosh and hit that notification bell!! Bye!!