College Kids React To Try To Keep Dancing Challenge (Poppy! Despacito! C-SPAN?)
– OHHH! Let’s [bleep] go, dawg!
– I’m happy. I’m dancing. I’m Dionte.
– Feeling good! You’re throwing in actual bops! ♪ (industrial intro) ♪ So, we’re doing a Try to
Keep Dancing Challenge. – Oh my gosh.
This looks so much fun. I’ve always kind of wanted
to do one of these. – Oh, oh, oh!
I’m gonna win! Ooh, yeah! I can’t stop dancing.
Dancing is in my soul. – I always look back
at these videos and be like, “Wow, you shoulda
took a dance lesson, Tom.” I have an iron will,
so hopefully we’ll get through this. I get to show off
my grandpa moves online. Oh my gosh.
I’m proud of this. – ♪ (singing in Spanish) ♪
– Yeah, okay. – Okay. At least we’re starting
with a legit song. – Oh my god. I keep–
I forget how awkward these get. – (sings along) ♪ Taki taki ♪
♪ Taki taki, rumba ♪ Woo! Okay.
I can totally do this. – Doo. Ay. – Woo! Ah, already not limber
enough for that. – ♪ Say he wanna touch it and… ♪
– Okay! Cardi. – Ayy, but it’s Cardi, though.
Makes me wanna twerk. – Ooh.
– ♪ And just to let you know, this punani is undefeated, ay ♪
– This is why I do not go to clubs. I’ve never been to a club
in my life. Can you tell? – Ahh! (laughs)
Ooh, this song’s spicy. – How long are you playing
these songs for?! I’m over this challenge already!
All right, let’s keep going– – (FBE) You stopped.
– Wha– OH! Goddammit! (buzzer)
– Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay. – Okay, okay, we’ve got this.
Come on, Cardi. We got this. I gotta get more upbeat. That’s what I gotta do.
I just gotta get into it. – This is awful.
I’m just body rolling and feeling super uncomfortable.
And this sweater’s a million degrees. – ♪ (singing in Spanish) ♪
– Oh, this song’s fun! – (sings along) ♪ Despacito ♪ – (sings along) ♪ Despacito ♪
It’s a new year, guys. We shouldn’t be dancing–
It’s great, but come on. – ♪ Despacito ♪
♪ (singing in Spanish) ♪ – I learned this on Just Dance.
OW! [Bleep]. (laughs) Did I lose ’cause I did that?
That’s so lame! (buzzer) – (sings along) ♪ …pacito ♪
(mumbles along) ♪ Despacito ♪ – It’s just one of these things
where I’m like, “How much can I do without completing
embarrassing myself?” But I mean,
we’re way past that point. – Yes! I can’t really
dance cool like them, but I can try. – There’s some foot action
going on down here. You can’t see it, but it’s happening.
I’m getting into it. – ♪ This sounds
a little slowed down ♪ ♪ So, it’s kind of making me
not wanna dance ♪ ♪ Na, na, na, na,
na, na, na, na, na ♪ ♪ Play the next [bleep] song ♪
(snaps) ♪ I’m ready ♪ – It’s only the second song,
so, easy so far. – ♪ All these years on my own ♪
– I don’t know this song. (gasps) Poppy!
– Oh, it’s Poppy! Ayy!
– Oh, this is reggae one! I like this one!
– ♪ Don’t you know? ♪ ♪ Baby, you’re the highlight… ♪
– Oh! – Yo, I was not aware
that Poppy made slappers like this. – ♪ Highlight of my lowlife ♪
– Aww, stop, Poppy. Was she in an egg?!
– ♪ This music vid is super [bleep] weird ♪ – I’m feeling like it’s a little
under the sea music kind of, you know, just really chill.
– This– Poppy do bangers, okay. – I’ve actually listened
to Poppy’s music, and I’m like, she actually slaps.
It’s just she’s scary as hell. – ♪ Lowlife ♪
– Getting real into it now. If I could twerk, I’d be twerking.
But I can’t, so I won’t. – I love this song.
I love the reggae style in it. She did amazing.
I need more of her. – Poppy has really good music.
Like, really good music. This challenge has been easy so far,
even though I already lost. – I’m literally having
the time of my life. Honestly, I love dancing.
It’s my preferred form of exercise. ♪ (haunting music) ♪
– ♪ Da-dun, da-dun ♪ Is this “Jaws”? ♪ (moves into upbeat music) ♪ – Whoa! Is it– it’s gonna be– – ♪ Baby shark, doo, doo… ♪
– (laughs) NOO! I thought this was
gonna be a big drop! – (FBE) You stopped.
– Did I stop? NOOO! (buzzer)
– I don’t think this is a twerk song.
– ♪ Baby shark, doo, doo… ♪ – Ugh!
– ♪ Baby shark… ♪ – OHHH! Let’s [bleep] go, dawg!
– (claps) Ayy! (sings along) ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo ♪
♪ Baby shark, doo, doo ♪ (laughs) Aw, man.
– (sings along) ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ♪
♪ Baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ♪
– ♪ Baby shark… ♪ – I don’t know if this is a dance,
but if it isn’t, it should be. – ♪ Baby ♪
♪ D-d-d-d-d-d (speeds up) d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d ♪
♪ (bass drops) ♪ – Oh, okay. FBE
with the bangers today. – Oh! Baby shark, bitches!
That was a call out! That’s a dance move!
Come on! I’ve seen Will do it! (buzzer)
– (sings along) ♪ Shark, doo– ♪ What’s that?
– ♪ D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d… ♪ – Oh, yes! We’re going hard! (buzzer)
– How do you dance to this? – Does this count as dancing,
or is this just shaking? ‘Cause this is the only way
you can dance to this song! – ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ – ♪ Dan, dan, dan,
dan, dan, dan, dan ♪ ♪ Dan, dan, dan, dan,
da-dan, da-dan, dan, dan, dan ♪ That was the best one yet!
– That was pretty good. If Baby Shark’s performing
at EDC or whatever, I’m there. – (Patrick) Is mayonnaise
an instrument? – Damn straight it is, Patrick!
– (Squidward) No, Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
– Oh, no. ♪ (percussion music) ♪
– Not the worst one you’ve shown. – OH! Okay. – I mean, mayonnaise is gross,
but it’s definitely an instrument. – Ayy, it’s got a good beat. Ay! – That… mayonnaise literally slaps.
– There’s nothing more satisfying than smacking mayonnaise with a spoon. – I’m over it. (buzzer) – Wait, I don’t know– (laughs) (snickers) (buzzer) – This is clever. I like this.
But again, I don’t know how to dance to this.
– This feels like a military march. You’re like, “Sound off!
Mayonnaise!” – Ay!
– (Squidward) Horseradish is not an instrument either.
– Hey, that’s so funny. SpongeBob.
Did I stop? – (FBE, amused) You stopped, yeah.
– Did I stop?! (chuckles) Goddammit.
(buzzer) – (Squidward) Horseradish
is not an instrument either. – Ooh, please don’t. (chuckles)
– This one was creative. It’s probably gonna start
getting harder now. – Feeling good.
You’re throwing in actual bops! Usually, it’s like, oh, C-SPAN. – (Poppy) I’m Poppy. I–
– Oh, woo. (giggles) – Why is it Poppy again?!
– (whispers) “I’m Poppy.” I’m Poppy, Poppy, Pop–
– (Poppy) I am Poppy. – I [bleep] hate this.
Yeah. – You’re Poppy. I’m Poppy.
We’re Poppy. We’re all Poppy. – (Poppy) I’m Poppy.
I’m Poppy. I’m Poppy. – I don’t like it.
No, I don’t like it! – (Poppy) I’m Poppy.
(buzzer) – (Poppy) I am Poppy.
– Are you? I’m happy. I’m dancing. I’m Dionte.
– (Poppy) I’m Poppy. I’m Poppy. I’m Poppy.
– This is torture, bro. – (Poppy) I am Poppy. I’m Poppy.
– [Bleep] over it, man! – (Poppy) I’m Poppy.
(buzzer) – (Poppy) I’m Poppy.
– She’s Poppy. She’s Poppy, guys. She’s Poppy.
– ♪ (singing “Marcarena”) ♪ – How am I supposed to dance to this?!
This is her saying her [bleep] name over and over again!
– (Poppy) I’m Poppy. – She gettin’ it.
She gettin’ it, man. – (Poppy) I’m Poppy. I’m Poppy.
I’m Poppy. I am Poppy. – That was a dance move.
(buzzer) – Give me somethin’–
give me somethin’. – (Poppy) I’m Poppy.
– More! Something else! – I made it this far.
I’m not giving up now. – (Poppy) I’m Poppy.
– We get it. We get it.
Thank god. – That was a little hard one,
you know? My mind went a little crazy. It was like, “All right.
Stop it. Enough. We get it.”
But we’re good. – (voice-over) The C-SPAN
networks bring you long-form public affairs programming from the nation’s capitol.
(headphones clatter) (buzzer)
– (voice-over) C-SPAN… – YEAH! C-SPAN!
I KNEW IT! My jam! – Oh! [Bleep] banger!
Let’s go! – Are you freaking kidding me?
Who keeps getting C-SPAN clips for this channel?!
– This is my jam, y’all! – This is all I’m gonna do.
I give up. No. – How am I supposed to dance to this?
– GOD! (chuckles) It’s not bad enough that I have
to stand here and embarrass myself? – I don’t know
what I’m doing anymore. – (Sundar) …15 years ago
and been privileged… – Look at the guy in the hat!
Who’s the guy in the background?! – (Sundar) But my love
for information and technology began long before that.
– Turn that beat up, boy! Yes! Go (snaps) off! (snaps)
– You know what? It’s weird that I’m starting
to miss Poppy. – The sad part is he’s probably
saying something important, and even though I’m being forced
to listen to it, I haven’t heard a word
that he’s said. – (Sundar) …made a profound…
– What?! What is he talking about? Why am I dancing to this?
– ♪ (singing in Spanish) ♪ ♪ Left, right ♪
♪ Follow the leader, leader, leader ♪ – Ayy, we doin’ the–
doin’ the damn thing out here! Yeah! What’s good?
– Okay, that was weird. That was weird! (chuckles)
That was– you guys are crazy. – (FBE) Well, that was the last one.
– O-kay! Oh god! I broke the headphones!
Okay. Nobody can accuse me of not putting my all
into things! They can accuse me of eating
too much McDonald’s, though. – That was a lot harder
than I thought it would be. The last one threw me for a loop,
’cause it’s like, I don’t wanna dance right now, guys.
That’s a bummer. – (FBE) You won!
– THANK GOD! Oh my gosh! Yes! – Ayy, let’s go.
Baby Shark is what got me through it, not gonna lie.
That rejuvenated me. – Oh, thank god.
I feel like I just kind of emotionally shut down
and kept focusing on moving. (ding)
– (sighs) Thank you.
Thank you so much. – (FBE chuckles)
– Hold the applause. – It’s okay. I’ma keep goin’.
I’m on a wave now. It’s really not that hard.
When you know how to have fun, you can make a dance
outta anything. You can dance to anything.
You can even dance to nothing like I’m doing right now.
And you know what? It’s cool. – Thanks for watching
College Kids React. And shoutout to Olly Cherry
and Alex Ramirez. – Want more Try Not Tos?
Then hit Subscribe. – Bye.
– Hey, guys. Lauren, producer here at FBE.
We’ve done tons of awesome Try Not Tos
and a bunch of great content. So, check out those links below
if you wanna see more. Bye, everybody!