COLLEGE KIDS REACT TO TRY NOT TO MOVE CHALLENGE #2
– ♪ It’s fun to stay at the YMCA ♪ – You have to be respectful of the YMCA. It doesn’t matter how much
you hate the song. It doesn’t matter. You need to do it. ♪ (industrial music) ♪ – (FBE) So today we’re going
to be doing a challenge that we’ve done on this channel before.
– Ooh, all right. Cool. – (FBE) We’re doing a
Try Not to Move Challenge. – Arrrgh!! Okay. – Try Not to Move? What? What kind of videos are you
gonna be showing me? – It sounds really hard. – I’ve done these before.
These are hard as shit, dude! – I’ve done this before,
and I still blame Justin Timberlake for why I didn’t win the first time. – (FBE) Ready to do this? – I like it. Let’s do this.
I’m ready. I’m pumped. I ain’t gonna move starting now. – (boy) It’s a weird-looking bug.
– What is that? – Is that a bug? – I see. They’re, uh…
– (boy) Ew, he’s trying to move. – …eating him alive. – (restrained groan) I don’t like this. – This is so hard. Things like this
make my skin crawl. – (loud whimpering) No, I can’t. I thought I’d do better
than, like, three seconds. (buzzer) – That’s so gross. – That’s pretty sick. – I did okay. That was hard. – My skin’s crawling. I feel disgusted. – That wasn’t that bad.
I’m okay with bugs. Bugs don’t really scare me that much. (people shouting) – Oh no. What’s going on? – Oh my god, they’re gonna fall. – Do a flip, dude. Do a flip. ♪ (blaring bass) ♪
– Aah. – No. ♪ (blaring bass) ♪
Aah. Oh my god. – He’s gonna– no! Aah! ♪ (blaring bass) ♪
(gasps) I thought his legs
were gonna snap in half. (buzzer) – Wrecked. – Damn, what a [bleep] boss. – He’s going Super Saiyan. – (man) You all right, bro? – (jumper) I’m good.
– He’s okay? – That was pretty intense. – Oh my goodness. I’m glad he’s not dead. – I hate people breaking bones. So if there’s gonna be those
in here, I’m out. I’m failing. This is hard. ♪ (lively disco music) ♪ – Oh, you son of a bitch. ♪ (lively disco music) ♪ – [Bleep], this is so hard. – (chuckling heartily) This song’s epic, dude!
How do you not move to this? (buzzer) – Is it supposed to make me want to dance? ‘Cause I kind of feel like
I want to dance. – ♪ (imitates music) ♪ – ♪ Young man,
there’s no need to feel… ♪ – I don’t even care.
I’m out. I’ll take it. I’ll take the L or the Y or the M
or the CA any day. (buzzer) – ♪ Young man, there’s no need… ♪ – All right, this one’s
definitely a little harder. – I want to dance so bad.
– ♪ Pick yourself ♪ ♪ Off the ground ♪
– (singing along) ♪ I said, young man ♪ – ♪ ‘Cause you’re in… ♪
– It’s hard to not even move my head. – ♪ …be unhappy ♪
– Oh my god. ♪ (exuberant interlude) ♪ – ♪ It’s fun to stay at the YMCA ♪ – You have to respectful of the YMCA. It doesn’t matter how much
you hate the song. It doesn’t matter. You need to do it.
(buzzer) – ♪ It’s fun to stay the… ♪ – (Beau) ♪ I’m not doing it ♪ – ♪ It’s fun to stay at the ♪ – ♪ (humming along) ♪ This is really hard. – ♪ They have everything
for you men to enjoy ♪ ♪ You can hang out with all the boys ♪
– Not gonna do it. – ♪ It’s fun to stay at the YMCA ♪
– Oh, this is hard. – I’m gonna just stay still
and enjoy this video. – God dang, that ‘stache is nice. – ♪ You can do whatever you feel ♪
– I really want to. (takes deep breath) (triumphant breath) Okay. That was rough. – I was so tense.
I was like, “Don’t boogie.” – I’m so proud of myself right now.
I did that. I did that. – (over microphone) Hi. Um, hello.
– Hello? – (man) Uh, sorry to stop your shopping
and your evening. Hello. I just have a very special message…
– Aw. – (man) …for a very special girl.
– Aw, he’s so cute. – (man) This is where we met
three months ago. – Three months ago? – (man) This is where we met
three months ago. – Three months ago? – (man) You’re my cutie pie. – Aw.
– (man) You’re my absolute darling. – ♪ Steam train, steam train ♪
– Oh no! What is going on? – I’m trying not to laugh,
because I’m gonna move. – (man) You’re my cutie pie
You’re my absolute darling. – (busting out laughing) No [bleep] way! (laughing) “You’re my sweetie pie,”
and the train comes through. (buzzer) – This is the most awkward
situation on Earth. – (man) And I just have one question… – Oh, please stop, my friend. (buzzer) – (woman) Oh, no, no, no, no.
– (man) I need to. Please, I need to. I need to.
– Uh– – (man) Would you truly make me the happiest person on Earth and–
– (gasps) (whump)
Oh my god! (buzzer) – (man) …Earth and–
– (gasps) – (man) …Earth and–
(whump) – That was a little extra. – I feel kind of bad for him. – I just felt bad for the guy, although I was livin’ for the train. – I feel like if you’re about to propose and the girl goes, “No, no, no,”
maybe you should stop. – ♪ (singing in Korean) Romance ♪ – (groans intensely) – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪ – Yeah, this does nothing for me. – This hurts. – ♪ (singing in Korean) Love, brrrah! ♪ ♪ (thrashing pop interlude) ♪ ♪ Never ever, ever… ♪ – You can’t just throw K-pop
and not expect people to move. (buzzer) – ♪ …ever, ever gonna let you go ♪ – See, I’m not a big fan of K-pop,
but they’re so fly. – ♪ …mine, mine, mine ♪
– The song is catchy. – It’s a very catchy song. – Smiling helps, guys. ‘Ey! – (FBE) Oh, you just bopped your head.
– I bopped my head? It was good. It like this. (buzzer) – ♪ …ever gonna make you cry ♪ – I’m fighting my urge to dance. – ♪ Baby, you’re mine, baby, you’re mine ♪ – Keep of cake. That was so easy. – That one was kind of difficult.
That song was really catchy. – Ooh, that was a tough one. That one was pretty sick, dude. – And go! – Oh shit. Is his arm gonna snap? Don’t snap. (breathes sharply) (crowd shouting) – (gasps) You got me. (buzzer) (joint pops)
– (gasps) (arm wrestler groans in pain)
Oh my god. (buzzer) (crowd shouting) – Ugh! I looked away. Okay, that’s
one thing I can’t– I can’t do that. I lose. I forfeit. (buzzer) – Oh my gosh. (joint pops)
Aah! What? Oh my gosh, was that his arm? Wow. Failed on that one. (buzzer) (crowd shouting) (joint pops)
– Oh my god. – The fact that you heard the pop
was just like, “Oh God.” (clamoring and cursing) – The dude’s like,
“Yo, should I still film?” – No! It’s just a compilation
of snapping arms. You guys suck. – I’m trying so hard not to close my eyes. – Something’s gonna break. I know it. Yep. Thought so. (snap)
– (gasps) (moans) (clamoring)
Oh my god. (snap)
– Aargh! (laughs and groans) (buzzer) (snap) – Oh… my goodness. (guys speaking indistinctly) – Fuck, his shoulder’s out.
His shoulder, his shoulder. The elbow’s gonna go first.
Elbow’s gonna go first. Boom. Yeah, forearm goes first. – (FBE) Your head moved.
– Oh, sorry. I was analyzing the shit out of it. (buzzer) (man groaning in pain) – Ha! Oh my god. – When trying to be
too manly goes too far. – When I first went to college,
I had a knee injury to where my kneecap came out of place. And it made that sort of noise. The instant snap and… (sighs) I can’t do it, man. – ♪ Blackbird singing… ♪
– Are they gonna shoot the bird? (loud shriek)
(whimpers) (buzzer) – ♪ Blackbird singing
in the dead of night ♪ – Oh no. What’s gonna ha– (loud shriek)
OH!!! (snickering) Oh my gosh. (buzzer) – Is something scary gonna pop up?
– ♪ …of night ♪ – Something scary is gonna pop– (loud shriek)
(shrieks) (screaming) I [bleep] knew it! I– Oh my god. (snickering) (buzzer) – ♪ …night ♪ (loud shriek)
– (screams) I knew it, bitch! [Bleep] you! (buzzer) – Something’s gonna jump. (loud shriek)
Oh, you [bleep] bitch. I knew it. It was too peaceful.
[Bleep] you guys. Damn it. (buzzer) – I feel like something’s gonna pop out. (loud shriek) (loud shriek) – That scared the absolute
shit out of me, guys. (loud shriek) – I don’t know if you got me or not, but I should’ve expected that. (loud shriek)
– Oh. Made my heart move,
but you guys can’t see my heart. – Thanks for that. That’s exactly what I needed
to go to sleep tonight. – What the heck?! Oh my gosh! If anyone cannot move at that, they are talented in ways I will never be. – (FBE) So you won.
– (deep sigh) (ding)
Yes! Yes. I’ve never won a challenge before. (ding)
– Oh-ho-ho-ho! I am a champion! (growls victoriously) – I feel a little disappointed. But, uh, I’ll recover from this. And I will come back stronger
next time around. – Thanks for watching this episode
of College Kids React. – There’s new videos almost every day,
so make sure to subscribe. – Thanks for watching. Bye, everyone. – Hey, guys. Kyle here, a producer at FBE. Thank you so much for watching this episode of College Kids React. How did you do in the
Try Not to Move Challenge? Let us know in the comments. ♪ (industrial music) ♪