COLLEGE KIDS REACT TO TOP 10 MOST VIEWED YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF ALL TIME (First 24 Hours)
– (both sing along) ♪ Fake love ♪ ♪ Fake love ♪
– Fake love! – ♪ Yeah, I just close my eyes… ♪
– I think this has potential to be number one. ♪ (industrial intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today, we’re gonna be
showing you the top 10 most viewed videos of all time
on YouTube. – Of all history of YouTube? – (FBE) But more specifically,
these are the 10 most viewed videos within the first 24 hours
of the release. – So, all K-pop?
– You guys always add the twist, and I appreciate that. Thought I almost had you,
but you got me. – (FBE) So, as with many
of our top 10 episodes, the data’s a little hard
to confirm, and we’re skipping over some things
like YouTube Rewinds. But from consensus,
these are the 10 most viewed videos of all time
within their first day of release. And we’re gonna see if you can
correctly place them in order from one to 10.
– Okay. See, I like doing these top 10 episodes,
’cause it puts me to the test, but I also don’t like being wrong. – I hope there’s a lot
of music videos. – Oh no, I’m gonna do so bad. – Yes! I’ve always wanted
to do one of these. I am so excited! – (FBE) So, while you’re watching,
you can start placing the videos where you think they are
in the top 10. You ready to do this?
– I am feeling nervous, but I like the challenge of this. – ♪ So, hello from the other side ♪
– Ohh. Really? Adele? – This is literally
my favorite video. (laughs) – I actually don’t like this video. – She is an icon. – The song is fire. I remember this.
My mom loves her. I think she’s great. – (mouths along) ♪ But when I call,
you never… ♪ – I don’t think
it’s so high up there, though. I don’t know why.
Something in my gut feeling tells me. – I’m gonna stay safe
and place Adele at five. – Eight. I don’t think she has
that rabid fandom. – This is one of the videos that I know for sure
hit a billion views back when a billion views was insane.
Putting it at three. – ♪ Love you so bad ♪
– Ahh, BT– – (laughs) – Ah-ha!
– What is this? I’ve never seen this
in my life. – Is this BTS?
– Ooh, ooh. (laughs) Oh god. Ooh! – (both sing along) ♪ Fake love ♪ ♪ Fake love ♪
– Fake love! – ♪ Fake love ♪ – Okay, yeah. See,
I don’t know anything about them. – This one blew up.
Everybody was talking about “Fake Love”
when it came out. It might put this
at number one just because it’s BTS. – Right now,
I’m gonna put it at a two, ’cause I feel like there
is something else. – That is gonna go
really high on my list. Number one. – I know that they broke
a record recently for the most views in 24 hours, so I’m actually gonna say
BTS is number one. – ♪ Despacito ♪
– Shoot. – Mm.
– Okay, we put Adele way too high. – This is not the music video.
Ohh. – Now, this is just the audio, though.
This isn’t the music video. – Okay, the last challenge I did,
this song messed me up really bad. – This is old, man.
This is just– it’s too much “Despacito”!
– I’ll just put it at eight? – Number seven.
– I don’t think anybody was waiting for Justin Bieber.
– I’m putting it at nine. – They dropped the song, too,
I feel like, without any sort of marketing. It just came out of nowhere.
I’m gonna say five. – ♪ (singing in Spanish) ♪ ♪ (Latin pop music) ♪ – I have never seen this. – Oh, I reacted to this. (chuckles) – Oh! We watched this
on the Latino episode. – (Tori) You can’t go wrong
with Latin pop. – ♪ (sings along in Spanish) ♪ – It’s very “Hotline Bling.” – That song slapped.
So, I don’t know. Now, I’m at a conundrum.
Seven? (laughs) – 10.
– I don’t think as many people watched it, so I’m gonna
kinda put it at a seven. – ♪ (sings in Spanish) ♪
That I’m gonna put it on number five. – Ohh, shii–! – Oh, it’s “Gentleman”! – ♪ …mother-father… ♪
– (sings along) ♪ Gentleman ♪ – Was this the follow-up
immediately after “Gangnam Style”? Yes, it was, ’cause I remember
reacting to this! – (Eric) I feel like
this music video’s exactly copying “Gangnam Style.” – He was kind of, like,
the dude that immediately as he released a music video,
it would go viral. Four?
– I’m gonna say five. – I remember people were waiting
for a new music video from him, so I’m gonna say two. – ♪ I’ve got a list of names ♪
– It’s Taylor Swift, the sneak herself.
– (sings along) ♪ Gonna check it twice, oh! ♪
(chuckles) – This is my guilty pleasure. – You know, I think most
of the views on this was probably hate views. – I definitely contributed
to a lot of those views. – ♪ …what you made me do ♪
♪ Look what you just made me do ♪ ♪ Look what you just made me… ♪
– I would get out of that car. It’s literally on fire. – I’m gonna say it’s top four,
but I’m not gonna say it’s one, two, or three,
so four. (laughs) – I see so many arguing fandoms
on Twitter, and I feel like the Swifties are always like,
“Yeah, but do you have the record?” I’m just gonna put it at four. – ♪ I came in like a… ♪
– What?! – (both) Oh!
– No way! Oh shoot.
– I love this. – I almost forgot about this song. – I remember when this came out.
We were all shocked. Miley, what are you doing? – For its time,
it was a pretty racy video. – It’s just ’cause Miley Cyrus
was naked, and everyone was like,
“Oh my god!” – I think this has potential
to be number one. – Oh, Miley. – ♪ All you ever did was… ♪
– (sings along) ♪ Wreck me ♪ – I’m gonna put Miley at nine. – I wanna say three. – I think it’s 10. – Let’s put it at…
– Number 10?! You know what?
I think you’re right, though. I think it was– when it came out,
it was big, but it got even bigger after 24 hours,
because people were talking about, like, “Oh, side boob.
She’s swinging naked on a thing.” – ♪ (singing in Korean) ♪
– Oh, no. I’m gonna have to change it!
BLACKPINK! – (sings along) ♪ Hit you with
that ddu-du ddu-du du ♪ – Or is it this song
that broke the record?! [Bleep]! – Oh, this song’s a bop!
I love this song. – I don’t even know
who this is. – Dang it! (laughs)
I know a K-pop song broke the 24-hour record.
I don’t know which group, though! – Damn. K-pop is taking over. – I’m gonna put that
at number 10, because I just don’t know anything,
but they sound cool. – BLACKPINK at number five for now. – I’m gonna put it at one.
The literal release of this video caused everybody to go insane. – ♪ And I promise that… ♪
– Oh, this looks like a happy music video. ♪ (upbeat music) ♪ – Why I’ve never heard this before? – I’ve never seen this…
but yo, it’s cute. – I need to freshen up
on pop culture, ’cause I don’t know
what this is either. – Is this a World Cup
promotion song? – I don’t know this one either.
Am I not knowledgeable? “Boom, Boom” going at eight.
– Six. – I only have one and eight,
so I’m gonna put them on eight. The last one–
and this is the first spot on the top, so I’m curious to see
what artist it is. – Shoot! Oh no!
– Oh, dang. – Kylie Jenner’s baby thingie!
– Oh my god. I know I was one
of the first 24 hour watchers. – I’m so comfortable
with putting this as my number one. – I believe Kylie’s number one. – Okay, this is also a big deal. – Kylie, I guess,
is number three for now. Out of all content on YouTube,
the first nine are music videos, and then this one
is just Kylie Jenner [bleep] having a baby. – I’m just gonna put it at six,
’cause that’s the only spot I have left.
– Wow. This– yeah, this literally ruins everything. – (FBE) So now that you’ve watched
through all of these, we’re gonna give you a chance
to make changes. So, let us know when you’re locked.
Remember, you get two points for every answer you get correct
and one point for every answer you’re only one off for.
– Okay. – BLACKPINK, I’m changing
to number one, that’s fo sho. – I feel like I might mess it up more,
so I guess I’ll just keep it as it is. – (FBE) So, here’s the actual order
going from 10 to one. – All right.
– (FBE) Coming in at number 10, “Despacito Remix.”
– Shut up! – Always [bleep] me over.
Always. Never fails. – I got one right!
And the first one! – (FBE) Coming in at number nine
is “Wrecking Ball” by Miley Cyrus. – What?!
– Ohh! Miley! Miley doesn’t deserve
to be at number nine. – I had that one at nine.
That one I got right. That’s the one I got right. – (FBE) Coming in at number eight
is “Boom Boom” by RedOne. – Okay, got that one wrong too. – We gave him too much hope!
What the heck? (chuckles) – Yes! Another one! – I put RedOne at number eight! – (FBE) Coming in at number seven,
Adele’s “Hello.” – (snorts) I’m so bad at this. – Oh, that’s fair.
It was a while ago. – Oh, frick. Of course.
I put Adele at 10. – I’m cleaning up!
I might get a perfect score of 10, which is really 50%, but still. – I put Adele
at number seven right here. – Wooo! Adele, my girl! – (FBE) Coming in at number six,
“To Our Daughter” by Kylie Jenner. – Boo.
– Man, they should really start a reality show or something.
That would be a hit. – I’m shocked that it’s low.
– Yes! I got it! – Oh yeah! (chuckles)
I got it right on there. – (FBE) Coming in at number five,
“X” by Nicky Jam featuring J Balvin. – I don’t think we got any–
oh wait. We still have hope. – I put that as number 10. – (FBE) Coming in at number four,
“Fake Love” by BTS. – What? What?!
What? What? What? – That is crazy.
– I put “Fake” on that number one. – They aren’t number one?
No, no, no, no. That feels so off to me and wrong. – Who’s number one
if BTS is four? – (FBE) Coming in at number three,
Psy’s “Gentleman.” – (gasps) Oh my god.
I’m one off. – It wasn’t a good idea
to switch Adele and “Gentleman.” – I really underestimated Psy. – (FBE) Coming in at number two–
– If you say Taylor Swift beat BLACKPINK, I–
– (snickering) – (FBE) Coming in at number two
is “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du Du” by BLACKPINK. – (gasps)
– (laughs) – No way!
– Are you serious? Two? I put it at number one! – Number two’s BLACKPINK?! – I remembered when we did
the episode on BLACKPINK that we kinda mentioned
that they were the number one girl group to get the most views,
I think, in 24 hours, which is why I was like, okay,
so maybe then they’re at number two in total. – Hell yeah. Wassup, Blinks?
Love you! Hell yeah! – (FBE) Finally, the number one spot
goes to… Taylor Swift. – I knew it!
I called it! I said it! I didn’t believe in myself.
I didn’t trust my gut. – What the [bleep].
I was not expecting that! – There were so many references
to her career and the controversy
that everybody was watching it and taking it apart
and watching it over and over again, so yeah, that’s well deserved. – I actually feel pretty happy,
’cause I’ve never got this before. I usually get a two
or a three. – There’s such an innate curiosity
when it comes to brand new videos and viral things,
where it’s like, “Oh! Everyone has to watch this!
You have to see it right now!” But videos that stick around
for a while are the ones that are gonna
make it onto the big list. But this is just the initial,
everybody has to see it, and then they forget
about it later. – Thanks for watching this episode
of College Kids React. And shoutout Jordan and Richard. – Make sure to subscribe
and hit that bell, so you’ll be notified
in the first 24 hours when we drop a video.
– Bye! – Hi, guys. JC here,
producer here at FBE. Thanks so much for watching
this episode of College Kids React. Make sure to check out
the React Channel. They have lots of stuff over there.
They have gaming, tournaments, so much more.