COLLEGE KIDS REACT TO TOP 10 MARVEL MOVIES OF ALL TIME
– I cry at Marvel movies constantly. – Screw him! I want him
off the computer screen! – This is so hard,
’cause they’re so good, though. I can’t–
They’ll all just be number one. ♪ (industrial intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today, we’re gonna
be doing a top 10 episode. – Heck yeah. I like these. – (FBE) And with Infinity War
releasing and Ant-Man and the Wasp coming soon, today
it’s gonna be all about the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
– Yes! Oh my gosh, okay. I’m really excited.
Marvel is my life. – (FBE) We’re gonna be showing you
clips from the trailers of the top 10 highest grossing
worldwide opening weekends from all the films in the MCU,
not just all Marvel movies and see if you can put them
in the correct order. – Okay.
– (FBE) So we’ve been doing these top 10 episodes for a while,
and based on some feedback from fans and all the reactors,
we’re going to change up our scoring a bit.
– Oh, okay. How’s it gonna work? – (FBE) If you get an answer
perfectly correct, you get two points, but if you’re just one off
on any of them, you get one point. – Ooh! Okay.
So there’s redemption here. This makes me feel
a little bit better, ’cause sometimes you get so close,
and then it doesn’t count. – Yes! That’s so great!
Ah, thank you guys for listening, and thank you guys
for all the comments that are saying this.
You’re the best. – (FBE) So Tom,
what’s with that shirt? – Oh, you mean this shirt.
– (FBE) No, I mean the one that you’re wearing.
– Oh! You mean this obviously branded FBE shirt
that I got off the brand new FBE merch website
that people have been asking for for literally years
that’s 25% off for a limited time?! (inhales sharply)
– (FBE) Well, a bit of a shameless plug,
but yes, that shirt. – Well, I feel like
everyone should check it out. There’s a link in the description.
25% off for this sweet merch. Tons of different stuff
for a limited time. – (Tony) Okay, give me
a smooch for good luck. I might not make it back.
– Okay, I know that’s Iron Man. – (raspily) Iron Man 2. – (giggles)
– (Pepper) Go get ’em, boss. – (Tony) You complete me!
– She completes me, too. – Iron Man 2. I was just wearing
my Iron Man sweatshirt. – I’m gonna put it
at number nine. – Seven. It’s not that
it was a bad movie, it’s just it wasn’t my favorite. – Because Iron Man 2 is a sequel,
I might just put it at seven for now. – (Nick) There was an idea…
– Okay. – (Nick) …to bring together…
– Avengers. – (gasps) This is
the first Avengers. – (Nick) …a group
of remarkable people. – Oh. Ooh.
This is a big one. – (Nick) They could fight the battles.
– This is so nostalgic. – Damn, this movie
is so old. – Oh, so good.
– That was the first one. That’s what started off–
that hit some serious money. – Avengers is going
number three for me. – Four!
– I’ma put Avengers at a three. Everybody was freaking out.
It was like, “Oh my gosh! They’re gonna have everyone together!” – This one was
the highest grossing one before Infinity War, so I think
I’m gonna put this one at number two. – This is Iron Man one.
No, Iron Man 3. – No, not his super suits! – Iron Man 3 was good.
A lot of people didn’t like it I felt, but I loved it.
– See, I have the second Iron Man all the way down at seven,
and now I’m rethinking that. – I remember really liking this one.
– I did see that one, and I did like it a lot. – Number six.
– I’m actually gonna give that a four. – That one’s number nine. It wasn’t the best one,
but it looked good. – Four, because that was
a really good one and that had already–
that already had the hype of the Iron Man movies. – Oh! Age of Ultron. – (gasps) This one was
also really good. – Ooh, the Hulk too.
I forgot about him. – (Hulk) I’m free. – That was such a cool scene. – (imitates whirring) Dir-ohhh. Man. How many freakin’
superhero movies do we have? – Avengers 2, I’m gonna put
at number five. – Six for the time being.
– I’m gonna put nine for now. – Number three, though,
because I think for sure the Avengers series itself
is highest grossing MCU movies kind of thing. – (Steve) This doesn’t have
to end in a fight, Tony. – Ah! Civil War!
– A lot of familiar faces. – (Tony) You just started a war. – Okay, this is the one
that I didn’t see. – (Tony) Stay down. Final warning.
– Ah, this is so good. – (Steve) I could do this all day.
– That scene was so intense. – I cry at Marvel movies constantly. – Ahh! I’m torn, because personally,
I didn’t see Civil War, but I’m pretty sure this was still
a high-grossing movie. – That was a big deal.
I’m gonna put that number three. – Sorry, Captain. You’re nine. – Number five. I feel
like I’m ranking my children. – Four for Civil War.
Turned out to be very uncivil. There was a lot of fighting.
Can you really have a civil war? – (Rocket) Does anybody have
any tape out there? I wanna put some tape…
– (gasps) Guardians! Oh, shoot! Oh no! – (Rocket) Not a single person
has tape?! – I actually really, really,
really, really, really like the second one.
But everybody else that I know
didn’t like it. (chuckles) – Guardians 2,
which I actually didn’t like. – (Groot) I am…
– (Sheila and Groot) Groot! – He’s so cute! – (Rocket) That’s a really bad sign.
– This was a top three for sure. – I love Guardians
of the Galaxy so much. – I just know that they took out
Tower of Terror for this, and I’m not happy about it. – I didn’t know there were
so many sequels. Oh man. This whole list.
I don’t know. – I’m gonna put this
at number eight. – I’m gonna say six,
’cause baby Groot is life. – Number eight.
This is getting hard now, ’cause there’s movies
I obviously know, but I just forget. – (Peter) This is my chance
to prove myself. – Oh, the new Spider-Man? – Now, I’m confused,
’cause this had a lot of hype. – (Peter) I’m sorry.
I’m so busy. I’m slammed. – Sorry, I’m not gonna be able
to make it to homecoming. – (Adrian) ‘Cause I will kill you
and everybody you love. – I love Spider-Man.
I love him. – Ugh. This makes me
wanna rewatch it again 20 times. – If you remember
when I reacted to this, I was completely out of my mind.
I was so excited for this. – I’m just gonna put it
at number eight. – I’m gonna make it third.
I’m winging it now. – Number seven, Spider-Man.
I think these are wildly out of order. – He’s at number eight,
but I actually feel like that movie was higher
for some reason. Let’s keep going. – Okay, Thor. Hell yeah. – Look at that magnificent
Australian human being. – (Hulk roars)
– Like, “Ah! I know that guy!” – Oh, they know each other. – I love this.
Jeff Goldblum made the movie. – [Bleep]. I have three spots left.
– (Thor) He’s a friend from work! – I keep forgetting
about these new ones. – Dang. I like this movie.
This was funny. – Okay. I have never
heard of that one. – I’m just gonna put it
at number nine. – Five. Nope, 10. – Right now, I guess I’m gonna
put it at number 10. Ah! This is so difficult! – That one’s at 10, but obviously
that’s gonna change real quick. You can’t make the full list
until you have ’em all. – ♪ Show me my respect… ♪ – Black Panther, woo! – Yeah, I know exactly
where this one’s going. – Wakanda!
– Hands down, best movie of all time. – If the next one’s Avengers,
this one’s number two. – Black Panther was superb. – I told someone
I didn’t watch Black Panther, and I think they blocked me.
So I know this is a big deal. – So Black Panther’s
gonna go at number two. – Number 10.
I’m gonna rearrange this whole list. – If I’m out here getting blocked,
I’m gonna put it as number one. – (FBE) All right, last trailer.
If it’s Infinity War, it’s number one. – Yup, Infinity War.
– Screw him! I want him off the computer screen! – Easily number one.
– (T’Challa) Evacuate the city. – It’s just very sad
to watch this trailer once you’ve seen the movie.
– This movie was so heart-wrenching. – (T’Challa) Get this man a shield.
– Ah, this was so good! It was so good! – ♪ Duh-nuhh ♪
I love the soundtrack. – Ah, even just the score itself. – So good. That was
my favorite Marvel movie so far. – That’s numero uno.
– Number one. – Confidently put that
as number two. – We know that one’s
at the top. So I feel good
about two of these. – (FBE) So now that
you’ve watched through all these, we’re gonna give you a chance
to make changes. Let us know when you’re locked.
– Okay. I think I’m gonna keep
Infinity War at number one. – Let’s move Spider-Man
and Avengers of Ultron up. – Spider-Man 3,
we’ll put that at eight. Iron Man 2, put that at nine. This is so hard,
’cause they’re so good, though. I can’t–
They’ll all just be number one. – I feel like I could second guess
myself on this list a million times. I think I might just keep it. – (FBE) Ready for the final list?
– Yeah, I guess so. This is gonna tear my heart out. – (FBE) Number 10…
– Yeah? – (FBE) …is Iron Man 2.
(buzzer) – (softly) Noo.
– What?! All right, not even close. (pop)
– Oh! One off. Okay, one point. – Ohh! Mother– yeah! Okay. – (FBE) Number nine
is Thor Ragnarok. (pop)
– Ugh. So close. – Put that a little too high,
’cause I thought that would do better. – I was one off,
so I get one point. – That was number nine.
I have it at eight, so I get a point! – I was one off on that one,
’cause I had Thor at one, actually. Cool, one point for mee. – (FBE) Number eight
is Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 2. – Okay. That’s lower
than I expected. – I put that as seven.
This is better than I thought I was gonna do,
so that’s one, right? – [Bleep] nailed it!
Two points. – ♪ I got that one ♪
Which makes me sad, because I really love that movie. – (FBE) Number seven
is Spider-Man: Homecoming. – Nooo!
– No frickin’ way! That knocks my top three out.
– I put that as eight. Not bad. Hey, Jordan,
you’re doing great. – Let’s go! That’s two points! – (FBE) Number six is Black Panther.
– No way! Oh my god. – I gotta go. I gotta go.
I actually have to go. I told you that was
the number one movie! I don’t care what box offices say.
They’re lying. – I have it at number five,
so that’s another point for me. This makes me feel
like a winner, baby. – (FBE) Number five
is Iron Man 3. – Nope. (sighs) Damn.
– Iron Man 3 is number 10. – That’s two points for Jordan. – I got that one, right on the ball!
That’s two points! – (FBE) So number four
is Captain America: Civil War. – What?!
– That one got so much? I put it at number nine.
– I had that at number five, so do I get the point?
– (FBE) Yeah. – Hey, I got that one right.
That was a good movie. – (FBE) Number three
is Avengers: Age of Ultron. – Just no. This list is whack. – Number four for me. One point. – That’s one point for me, but…
Okay, I could see that. – (FBE) Number two
is Avengers. – The original one?
I guess that makes sense. – Oh. So I get one point.
– I should’ve guessed. That was the first Avengers,
so of course, that would be higher. – I’m not even one off.
I’m completely off. – I totally think that Black Panther
should’ve had the number two spot, but okay. It’s fine. – (FBE) And number one
is Avengers: Infinity War. – Yay! Two more points.
– I got that one, yeah. Obviously. – I put that as number two.
I wish I would’ve paid more attention to this type of stuff,
’cause it’s fun to be a part of the conversation.
– I was being really biased right now. This was my personal list,
so even though I took an L, at least people know
my taste in movies. – Nine points! Ayy!
That’s way better than I’ve done
on a ranking episode. I like this scoring system
a lot more. – Hey, what’s up, guys?
Tom and Ethan here. Thank you so much for watching
this episode of College Kids React. – We have a new merch store.
Make sure to check it out! – We have tons of new design options,
plenty of shirts available. – 25% off for a limited time. – So we appreciate any support
that you guys can give us, and be sure to check it out.
The links will be in the description. Byee.