COLLEGE KIDS REACT TO STRAIGHT ARM CHALLENGE (#StraightArmChallenge)
– Don’t do it. Oh my gosh! – (FBE) We’re going to have you
try the Straight Arm Chall– – Stop! Are you serious? – Oh god, I really feel like
I’m gonna choke on this water! ♪ (industrial intro) ♪ – (FBE) So we were all
on holiday break when the video we’re about
to show you went huge. So we’re starting the year off
by showing you what may have been the last big trend of 2017.
– Okay. I have no idea what it is. I feel like
I should know, but I don’t. – What happened right
as 2017 was ending? – I don’t know. The internet
is so full of stuff. – (man) Straight arm
that mouthwash right now. – (woman) Are you
[bleep] kidding me? – (man) Right now,
right now! (cackles) – I’ve never seen this.
– What is she doing?! (gasps) – (man) Oh there,
straight arm, straight arm. – No! Why is she doing that? – Oh! It’s the
Straight Arm Challenge? Is that what it’s called?
– I’m very confused. – I’m not–
what was funny about that? – Oh! I’ve always
wanted to try that. – (woman) Straight arm that [bleep]. Come on, [bleep],
straight arm it! – It’s so random. It’s just–
you’re literally just pouring stuff on yourself. – Oh, so the idea is
to drink like an idiot. (laughs) – (man) The big one?
– (woman) Yeah. – (man laughs)
– So much money. (liquid splashing)
– Oh my god! No! (laughs) That’s so much. – What is going on?
I don’t understand. I have never heard
of this Straight Arm [bleep]. – I thought it was
[bleep] stupid, but I see the interest. – Ah, not at Chipotle! – (man) [Bleep] Ay,
straight arm that! – Just say no.
– See, I feel bad for the people working, ’cause
they have to clean everything. – Oh my god,
so [bleep] extra. – (man) Oh, no! – (laughs) She pours it
on him. Ah, that’s the best part. – Well, who’s gonna clean that up?
– It’s kind of like, [bleep], dude. When you finish, someone’s
gotta clean that up, you know? – If someone challenged me that,
I wouldn’t be in Chipotle and just do it.
– (cameraman) Hey, I bet you won’t straight arm that.
Straight arm that [bleep]. – (man) This?
– Yeah, straight arm a gallon, bro. – All right, I hope he purchased
the [bleep]– oh my god. – Oh my gosh.
The poor employees. – Oh my gosh,
it’s so messy. – This is so weird,
but I kind of like it. – I hate internet trends so much.
– Look dawg, if you’re gonna do a [bleep] dumb trend,
do it right, okay? Straight arm that [bleep]. – (woman) Hey, Kristen.
– Tapatío. – (woman) Straight arm!
– (Kristen) Ah, this is hot! (screams)
– Ahh, don’t do it! Oh my gosh! – OH!
– (man) It’s in my eye! – Oh, you’re [bleep]. – (Kristen) It’s in my eye!
– Well, duh. (laughs) I mean, what did you expect?
– That got in his nose and his eyes. Oh, that’s terrible. – This is the stupidest thing
I’ve ever seen. I have seen plenty of dumb things.
Oh my gosh. – (FBE) Those videos were uploaded
by content creator Kristen Hanby. And currently, it has
over 22 million views on Facebook. – 22 million? Wow, that’s a lot. – That is insane. It’s so weird how
the most random things go so viral. – (FBE) Many believe that
these videos have inspired the trend that is now being called
the #StraightArmChallenge. – It’s not a challenge.
It’s just a dare. It’s just to embarrass yourself. – (FBE) So we’re gonna show you
a few more videos of other people trying the challenge.
– Okay. Here we go. People wasting fluids. – (cameraman) Straight arm,
right now. – (man) Dude.
– (cameraman) Right here. Straight arm.
– (man) It’s for my mom. – No. – (cameraman) We’ll go back
and buy another one. – It’s for your mom, man.
Don’t do it. – Ah, bruh, you’re wearing white!
– Oh, he’s wearing white. That’s mean.
– (cameraman) Straight arm, straight arm, straight arm,
straight arm! – See, look, and then
they’re not even drinking it. They’re just kind of
bathing in it. – That was for his mom.
That’s not nice. – It’s kind of funny.
I think it’s kind of funny. – (bursts out laughing)
That kid was just stupid. – He had it!
He was so close. He actually almost had it. – He almost died. (chuckles)
Oh my god! – (man) Straight arm challenge,
mouth grabs. – Mouth grabs?
– That’s a solid straight arm. – Oh, he’s really– WHOAA! – Yeah, see? There we go! – That’s how you do it.
This guy’s a professional. – Hey, that was pretty good.
That was impressive. – (man) Straight arm challenge. – (mom) Holy [bleep], Harrison.
Jesus Christ. Oh my gosh. – (chuckles) Gosh, Mom.
Watch your language. – His mom’s like,
“What did I raise? – Oh, [bleep].
– Is that alcohol? – I feel like you have to
really have a steady arm to do that. – No.
– That was pretty good. – He did it. I respect and admire
the people who can do it. – It just gets into
your system quicker, I guess, at that point.
– Whoa! – People are Cirque
du Soleiling it, you know? – There is no reason. – That could go really,
really, really wrong. – He gonna drop her ass.
He gonna drop– all right. – He did a good job keeping her up. – What benefit is that?
It’s not entertaining. You’re just pouring
[bleep] on yourself! – That was pretty funny.
I would like to see that continue. – These challenges are so stupid,
but I’m compelled to try them. – Now that I’ve seen this,
next time I see someone with a bottle of vodka
in their hand, I’ll be like, “Oh, remember the
Straight Arm Challenge?” (bangs table) “Go.” – (FBE) So after watching
all these videos and seeing how many people
are taking part in this, does it seem like a challenge
you’d want to participate in? – Unfortunately, I would take part.
– If it’s a soda, sticky drink, no. If it’s water, then yeah,
I’d do it. – I feel like I would
definitely do it, ’cause it’s all in the fun
of the joke, and if you can’t just go
and be silly with your friends, what are you doing?
– No, ’cause it’s dumb. – No, simply for the fact
that I’ve never been a fan of participating in challenges.
– (Brandon) No! This is my biggest fear! Just [bleep] pop, you bitch! Water! Wate– It has hairs on its tail! There have been a lot
less challenges that have gone viral and honestly, it’s because
people are tired of ’em. – (FBE) So oftentimes,
when these types of challenges go viral, there is always
those users who try to push the limits of the challenge
like you saw in the video. – Yeah, the girl who was standing
on the guy’s shoulders, that was definitely taking it
to a new level. – It’s always a competition
to see who can do it better. It’s kind of cool to see
how people can build off of that. – (FBE) Challenges come
and go often nowadays. When you see these types
of trends, do you tend to be excited about them,
or do you feel like they’re kind of done at this point?
– Totally overdone. When there’s zero point, no.
– They’re not overdone to me, because I don’t really
see ’em that often in my personal social media space.
– It depends on if people can do it, if people can partake in it,
and if it’s fun, and if there can be some laughs
out of it, so by no means do I think this is
the end of challenges. It’s just a challenge
that I think is lame. – I’m just like,
why is this a thing? But then I’m also entertained by it,
so I can’t just be like, “Oh, these are so dumb,”
because I enjoy them. – (FBE) So now that you’ve seen
all these people try the challenge, we’re going to have you
try the Straight Arm Chall– – Stop! Are you serious?! – No way!
– The [bleep]. – (FBE) But we are in a studio
filming all day, so it won’t be liquid.
– Okay. – So if it’s not a liquid,
what is it? Marshmallows?
– Oh, it’s cotton balls! Okay, I’ll do it.
– As dumb as the challenge is, I’m so down for it.
– (FBE) So for you, Morgan… We haven’t been using liquid
for this challenge, because it would get everything wet,
BUT since you’re the last to shoot, you get a nice, big cup of water.
– Are you really making me do it with real liquid? – I’m gonna keep my arm straight,
I’ma lean back, whatever falls in my mouth,
falls in my mouth, anything else is spillage. – (muffled) I got some in my mouth. – Ah! (objects clattering)
– (exhales) (objects clattering)
– Ha, ha! – (chuckles) (objects clattering) (objects clattering)
– (chuckles) Oh my gosh! – (spits and laughs)
That was even dumber than liquid. (objects clattering) (objects clattering) – Oh god, I really feel like
I’m gonna choke on this water! (spits) Oh my god! I’m joking!
I feel like I can still do this! (sputters and laughs) I’m like…
“Straight arm who?” – Thanks for watching this episode
of College Kids React. Shoutout to Oreo Panda. – Be like Lara the Lovable Lizard,
subscribe and hit the bell. – Shoutout to Owen Linder
and extra big shoutout to Owen Linder’s mom.
– Hey, guys. Ethan here from FBE. Thank you so much for watching
this episode of College Kids React. Let us know in
the comments, though– – Dude, dude, straight arm this.
– Now?! – Straight arm this!
– God. (sputters) (muffled) Bye, guys.