2018 College Championship: Top 5 Moments of the Quarterfinals | JEOPARDY!
(upbeat rock music) – [Alex] Hannah. – What is Ireland?
– Yes. Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, you’re a semifinalist, Hannah Sage. – Hamlet, four. (electronic tones chiming) – [Alex] Daily Double awaits. – Who are Rosencrantz and Guildenstern? – You are right.
(applauding) way to go, young man. – Who are refugees?
– Refugees. (applauding) – Who is Herodotus?
– You picked the right one. You will add 6,500, you move into the lead with a total of 20,100. Did he risk enough? 4,199, he didn’t, and that means that Rishab Jain, you are
an automatic semi-finalist. Rebecca?
– What is drag and drop? – [Alex] That’s it, Rebecca? – What is vice president?
– that’s it, Rebecca? – What is a genie?
– Genie is right, and that takes you to an even $26,000. You’re coming back next week. You are right, and you will add $8,201. You are at 19,601, as we go to Eric Thorpe and it’ll cost you, therefore, $800. Alli Ross, congratulations,
(applauding) you get to come back and play
as a semi-finalist next week.