10 Weird Stress Relievers For Back To School! Learn How To Diy Squishy Slime School Supplies Prank
– Oh my gosh! You guys challenged us to make a giant slime stress reliever. So right now, let’s go! – Oh, not my bucket! No! – Time to add the glue! Oh my gosh! – Oh, it’s so heavy! – Three, two, – Wait, dude, what are you… ooohhhhh! – Oh no, I missed the bucket. – [Devan] You completely
missed the bucket. (laughs) – Oh! – This is off to a little bit
of a messier start than usual. Blue is in. Next up
– It got on my sock. – [Collins] So here we go, it’s gotta kinda rub it into my hands at this point. Gotta become one with the glue. Got some shaving cream here. Three, two, one… Oh, wrong way! – How much of this do we add, bro? – Add all of it, bro. We need a ton of shaving cream. We’re making a whole
bunch of fluffy slime, and then we’re actually
going to add it all into a Wubble Bubble. – Oh, nice. Okay, oh, oh, oh! – That’s for not handing it to me. – No, No, No! – You’ve got to shake it up first, Devan. – Eh, eh, eh, – I don’t want it to slip out of my hand. – [Collins] I’m gonna to try to get like the biggest amount
possible in my hand. – So I can smack it! Oh! – Alright well now it’s
time to mix these up, so Devan, let’s get our hands in. – Oh! – The best part of fluffy slime. – Oh, it feels so good. – I’ve got the one-arm technique, and then the switch arm. So now it’s time to add the food coloring. So Devan, what color are
you going to make yours? – I’m going to make mine red. – That’s not a stress-relieving color, I don’t think. Well I’m gonna make mine blue. It looks so cool. – Alright, mine’s all in. Now it’s time to mix it up! – Why you using your hands
bro, we got a stirrer. – Oh my goodness, that looks so awesome. – Now it’s time to bring it all together with the stuff. Oh! – That’s not how you add it, Collins. – Let’s go. – No, why would you ruin your slime? – Because it’s not going
to be ruined, Devan. Yo, like mine’s actually working! – This is amazing. It looks like you’re one-arm boxing. – Take the Wubble Bubbles. Holy cow. Here we go, so now we just
have to tear these open. – [Devan] Wait, what?
– [Collins] Pull. Torn. Alright, so now, scoop it in. – I got some.
– I didn’t. – I’ll hold it open. You dump it in. – Hold it open, open! – I got it, I got it, I got it. Oh, we got it. My arms are getting tired. – [Collins] Open it up, Devan. – It’s open. – It’s coming in, okay here we go. – Ah, jeez man. – Devan sticking on shirt. Alright, alright. – [Devan] Can you just go any faster? – Alright put it down for a second I need to take a little rest. Here it goes.
– Dude, it’s spilling, you’re spilling. Ooohhhh. I can’t. There ya go. – Okay, well I think that’s it for my Wubble Bubble. So here, this comes out. – Here’s your Wubble Bubble con. – The final step we gotta zip tie so pull it out Devan, pull it out. – I got it, I got it. I’m losing grip. Oh no!
– Stop it! – You got it?
– No. – You got it?
– No. Quicker. – I can’t. – Faster! Nooo! (gasps) – No. – Alright now we just gotta tighten it. – Dude, you got this bro. I got a full on squeeze. – Did you say Chihuahua? Oooohhhhh! – Zip tie is on! This thing turned out crazy! – We just gotta put a fishnet on yours and we’ll be done. I got it, right here. – How do we do this, we
just pop it around it? – Yeah, I guess so. – [Collins] I’ll pick it up. – And just on it. – [Collins] Like that? That’s it? – Alright, well then – – Dude, you gotta support it! – You look great. You look beautiful. I’m supporting it, Devan. You’s the best you! Ahhhhhhh! – Yeah! Are you ready? – [Devan] Dude, it’s stuck to my shirt. – Grrrrrr. – [Devan] Dude, you got it over here! – Dude, this thing
turned out like galaxies! Comment down below what color Wubble Bubble
should we make next? And right now it’s on to the next one. Ahhh ha! For this round, you challenged us to make a squishy pen stress reliever. So right now, let’s go! Step one, we gotta fill it – Ow! A balloon with a little
bit of water there. So here we go. – [Devan] Wait. What are you doing? What are you doing? (laughs) – [Collins] I almost got you bro. – So you take the funnel, you put it in the balloon. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. Better idea. – Oh, nope it’s not working. (high-pitched whistle) Dude, mine actually I
think has a leak in it. I’m dealing with a crisis
over here, Collins. Dude, what are you doing? – Didn’t work. – It got stuck. – Instead I should pour
the water in, Devan. I think that’s a better way of doing it. – [Devan] Oh, no. This is gonna be interesting. – Mmm hmm. – [Devan] Oh. Oh, no. Oh, dude! Really? Why? – Well that definitely
didn’t go according to plan. – Well, yeah. Dude! – Okay, I’m sorry bro, I’m sorry. Okay, dude. Stop getting it all over me! – So gross. No, no, no. No. I feel like I’m in the splash zone! What? How? (laughs) – I did it! It looks a little funky on the back side. But, like, I did it bro! Wooooo! Dude, yeah! – Alright, next up we take another balloon (loud snap) and put it around the
(glass tinkers) first one. You gotta just, like,
just little, little bit. Take this here, and stretch it around. – I have a finger in it now. – Okay. Good for you. – Trying to get this thing on. How does it work, man? Oh, my gosh! Holy cow, that went everywhere. – What did you do? – This is more like a water balloon video versus like a stress reliever video. Because my stress level is like
through the roof right now. Clean all this up, – Oh, oh, oh. – [Collins] Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. – [Devan] Oh, yes, yes, yes. Look at it. – [Collins] No way! – [Devan] Yes. Success! – [Collins] I have no clue
how you even did that, bro. Try squeezing it now. Try pinching it. Oh, that’s so cool! Yeah! (laughter) – Next up, you attach it to the pen. All you have to do is
just put it on like… – [Collins] Did you get it? – [Devan] Yep
– [Collins] Nice! – Just like that. It’s also a little lopsided. And a little crooked. But you know what? That’s my pen. It’s good… Nevermind. It’s not good for spinning. Want some help Collins? – Yes, if you could please do this. – Yeah, I got it. – In the meantime, I will
do very important work. (air blowing) (gasp) It like went back into my lung. I was like… (gurgling gasp) – [Devan] Alright, there we go. Right there. – Wait, how did you do that? – [Devan] Boom! You get to comment down below who won this round and right now, we are on to the next one! La, la, la, la, la, la, la. – Ya! – [Collins] Alright guys, so for this one we are actually making (thud) a giant Nutella. You broke your bucket, Devan! – [Devan] Ooooh! I broke the bucket! – This is ridiculous. Alright, well you know what this is actually a tiny Nutella. We need to make giant Nutella. Three, two, one. – What are you doing? – Boom! Oh, my gosh! – Whoa, dude! – Oh, and are you ready for our huge announcement? We’ve got merch! (cheers) It is dropping next Saturday, August 4th at 9am Pacific Standard Time. – We are so excited to
show you guys our designs. – Yeah, and knowing you guys this merch is gonna sell out so fast, so right now, go to collinskey.com, fill out the form, and you will get early
access to the merch! – So don’t wait! – Literally go right now, click the top link in the description and you will be able to get it first on Saturday, August 4th. Oh, my gosh. Keypers, I’m so excited. Right now, let’s go! And there it is. A giant Nutella. – Where’s mine dude? Can I have one? – [Collins] Oh, just go like this, hold out your hand,
– [Devan] Okay. – Three, two, one. (crickets) – I don’t think this worked. It’s like the same size.
– Oh, that’s why. I have a little Minion in there. (thud)
– What? – Now that we’ve got that
all cleared out, here we go, three, two, one, boom, there we go. Oh, snap! So right now let’s make some Nutella. So first things first, we got some glue. – Cheers! – Oh! Here we go, just dump it out. – How much? – [Collins] All of it bro! (laughter) (grunts) – Next up we got the stuff oh, hoo-hoo! You know what, Devan I actually have a different idea. – I’m gonna put the paint in first. – Oh. – [Collins] Because it’s
gonna give it a Nutella look. – [Devan] Whoa, nice! I’m gonna squeeze… – Oh! – every last drop out of mine. – Oh, Jesus it’s getting kinda funky! – Ah. – [Devan] Look at mine! It looks so cool. It’s like some sort of chocolate dessert. – Whip it through the sauce boy! – Do we have more acrylic paint Collins? (suspenseful music) – No. – Ah, I dropped my spatula. – [Collins] Noooo! Why’d you drop your spatuala? – No! – Well, we were able to find more acrylics but Devan you lost your
whole spatula, bro. – [Devan] This is bad. – [Collins] Here we go. So now we’re gonna mix this in and hopefully this will actually turn it a little bit darker because right now it’s too light. – [Devan] Milky looking, I guess. – Alright now that we’ve mixed it all up, it is time to add the Sta-Flo. That’s a lot. – Oh! I got it on my shirt. – Oh, no! Dude! This is gonna be so cool! – I know. – You know what, I don’t think this little
spatula is gonna do it, I think I might have to
get my hands in here, man. – Yep, I’m going for it. – Oh, this is one of the
weirdest feeling ones yet. – It’s super cold, too. – Wooo! – Wooo! – [Collins] I like, feels
kinda like Nutella in a way, like it’s kinda like
all melty, chocolatey. I just want to clarify, this stuff is not edible. – Wait, Collins. Where
did you put your spatula? – I don’t know. Wait a minute. Hold up, hold up, hold up. – What, what? – There it is. Well, my Nutella is turning
out a little stringy. – [Devan] Yeah. – Gloopy, globby. This requires my patented technique. The hand over hand over hand over hand. – This is so much slime. I just gotta get in there bro. It’s like you’re massaging mud. – What? Why would you ever massage mud? – You wouldn’t. And that’s the point. – Ready when it says
slime is in the workout, you’s wrong. That should be an exercise class. Like instead of pilates, it’s called si-lates. Slime pilates. I know what they do in pilates. Ooomph-ooomph, ooomph-ooomph. – Could get behind it. – Oh, it’s starting to
come together nicely. – Oooooh! – [Collins] Yours is actually
working out very well. Way better than mine. – Well yeah, because I’m standing up. – Oh, that’s the move. – It’s the key. (bell chime) – Collins Key. – No, no. Devan Key. – Oh, man. Collins Key. – Devan Key. – Collins Key. – For the final time, Devan Key. – Collins Key. Shoot! – Yes, I got it! Confirmed. Devan Key. Ahhhhh! (splat)
– Whoa! – [Collins] Devan, slime pilates are getting out of control, man. – Squeeshy, squeeshy. – I call this The Pulverizer. (rapid thuds) Done. – That’s intense. Oooh, my god. Our slimes are mixing! – Dude, what are you doing? Yes, we gotta get more of yours. – No! Devan, Devan! Oh, my! – Yes! I want… – Jeez, I got it all over me, man. What are you doing? – I will have the best slime. – Here we go, time to… – Nope, nope, nope. I will give you your portion. (rubbery snap) – Are you ki… – There you go. This is a happy day, guys. Whoa! No, no, no. Why would you, noooo! I didn’t think this through. – Here we go. Alright, just gonna drop it in. (rapid gurgle) Come on, no! – Redirection. – No, no, no. Devan, Devan, dude give it back. – [Devan] It’s going in mine. – No, it can’t even fit. I just want something. (laughter) You just pulled it right out, bro. Stop. – Am I not good at this, or what? – Go in!
(rapid thud) Faster! He’ll get you. – Alright, mine’s all done. Look at it. Look at it. Mine totally fits, put the lid on it. (bang) – Yo, so the Nutella slimes are done. – It’s so heavy. – That’s super cool! And now you can be like sitting in class just pulling out like, yeet! – Whoa! It like twisted up
when you take the cap off. – [Collins] That’s awesome! You get to comment down below who made better Nutella slime and right now we are on to the next round. What is happening? For this round we are making squishy soap. – [Devan] That’s a squishy? – No, no. This is not squishy. But this, is squishy. – Okay. – Yo dude, look at it! – What? – And thank you to Soozooya
for the original recipe. I’ve linked her channel down below. And right now, here’s how you make it. We’re kicking it off right
now with a cup of flour, (light thuds) – Oh. Dude, what are you doing? – Ehhh! – Ahhh! – Alright, so the first step here we got some glutinous rice. – Now you do a half a cup of soap. (clapping) – Long shot. – Did you know that you don’t actually have
to use this dispenser? You can actually just push
it out the top like this. – Whoa, it’s like a thumb workout! Oh, man hold on, I’m like in the middle of my reps, bro. (panting) Uh-oh. I think I went a little too much. Oops. For something that’s
supposed to be so clean, I’m sure making a mess
with some soap right now. – [Devan] Here we go, oh yeah. – Oh. That’s a brand new type
of bizarre feeling. It’s like oobleck, but like runny. – Mine looks like feta cheese, bro. – Pew, pew, pew, pew. Alright, well I think it’s starting to get to
the right consistency now. – Mine is going good. – Alright, we need some more rice powder, – Bro, can you keep it inside the bowl? – It is inside the bo… – No it’s not. – Why does my hand look like this and your hand looks like that? – Alright, next up for
me is some food coloring. (thud) – The color I’m gonna add is purple first. Whoa! – That looks so cool! – [Together] Ooooh! – [Collins] Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh. Oh, dude! – Why? – I think I like legit ruined it, bro. (clap) – We got some gloves so right now we’re going to do these. I gotta go over here so I
don’t spill it everywhere. Oh, yep. It’s getting all over my gloves. Boom! Plum number one is done. – Whoa, wait. It’s a plum now? What are you making now? What is that? – Now that we’ve got the balls made, it’s time to shape them into our fruit. So Devan, what fruit… – Oh, oop. Ahh. I tried to psych you out. Basically, I’m starting out with a ball. This is the sweet part of the watermelon. And I’m gonna wrap it
around with the green just like that. – So I’m gonna start
constructing mine right now. Gonna place these two pieces like this. Boom. I’m just gonna mush
these together right now. – Alright, I have my first
half of the watermelon. What are you doing?
– Oops. Now the bowls of our fruits are made. It’s time to steam these for 15 minutes, so right now… – Dude, these turned out pretty cool. – The soaps are done and now it’s time to test them out. So to do this, we got our hands a little bit dirty.
– Yep. – So first we gotta kind
of dunk them in the water. – Oh, you do?
(splash) – [Together] Oh! – [Devan] I’m just gonna
place mine in the water. – That’s probably a smart idea. – [Devan] Oh, this is nice, bro. – And because it was just steamed, it’s like nice and warm, bro. Oh! – Dude, like the seeds on the outside are taking off all the dirt. – I forgot about my bottle caps. Those are not working in there. – Whoa, dude. That’s the table. – Yo, this is actually pretty legit. Comment down below. Who made a better soap? I think mine isn’t working on my hands because of all the bottle caps maybe. So right now we are on to the next round. Pop quiz. Which is the banana, Devan, and which is a squishy pen? – Uh, this is obviously a squishy pen. – Sike! Trick question. Check it out, bro. – [Devan] Whoa! – [Collins] It’s actually
a banana pen part two. Yeet! So right now we’re gonna show you how to make this awesome squishy banana pen. To kick it off we need to poke some holes in some foam. (thump) – Ahh! We got this thingy here. – Okay, yes. – Ready?
– Yes. – So now we’re gonna
poke a hole in the foam. Whoa. So nice. Next up you grab a pen. (metallic slice) Excuse my reach. I got a pen. – Oh, man I broke it, I broke mine. Next step, you put this inside the hole. – Or you go for the quick technique, – Oh
– It’s called the ah-chew. Ah-chew! And then it… – You missed!
– I was way off. No, dude you… I plugged the hole. You like sucked my thumb in. Dude, look at it, look at it, look at it. Oh, my gosh! Ahhhhh! (laughter) – Dual me, bro. Dual me! – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Toot.
– Ack. – Whoop. What ya. Guh. – I’m just gonna use this and kind of bend it because the fruit I’m making is a little bit bendy. Can you guess what it is? So I gotta add a little curve to mine. – [Devan] Whoa, look at this! This is so cool. – Wait, it works so well. – It goes right through it. Vigorous filing. – Yeet. (thump)
(clank) – Oh! You marked the paint. – Dude!
– Why? – Oh, we’re gonna be in
trouble for that one. I gotta fix this. – No, no, no, no, no, no. Not a good idea.
– Why not? It’ll like, it’ll like, it’ll like you know, like, uhhh. Well if I can’t use a pen,
yeet! Then I gotta use… – Why? You just made a mark on the wall. – Here we go, got all my files. Look at how fast this is going. – Look at how jagged it is though. – Well, I can smooth that out. A lot of foam particles
in the air right now. Now that we’ve shaped our foam, it’s time to paint them. So now we’re going to
place them down here. – [Devan] Alright, I’ve painted the orange bit of my carrot now. – Gonna do this a little bit
differently than Deven did. I’m just gonna put a whole
bunch of paint on it, and then I’m going to take a finger actually sike. – It looks like mustard. – Yeah, it does but here we go. I’m gonna use a file to spread it around and it will smooth it out at the same time that I’m painting it. – This is brilliant. – I think my carrot is done now. I mean, it’s got the little
stemmy thingies on there. – Now my banana looks
like a yellow banana. Time to let these dry and we’ll be finding out whether or not these actually relieve
stress once they’re done. Here’s the big reveal. – [Together] Three, two, one, ta-da! – Oh, my gosh. Well guys, these foam
pens turned out awesome and now,
– Dude. – The moment you’ve all been waiting for. – I love the googly eyes. – Gotta see if they write. Oh, dude! This is awesome! Well you guys get to comment down below. Who made a better squishy foam pen? And right now, we are
on to the next round. This round, (clatter) oh, my gosh, you challenged us to make a zen island. What are you doing? So right now let’s do this. Dude, I get it. So I’m actually going to start off with a little bit of rocks here. – So am I. – [Collins] Here we go, just going to pour them around the bottom. – [Devan] Yep, put them
all around the side. – Alright, just gonna add the blue. (gasp) Dude
– What? – I can use a straw to mix it around. – Oh, oh. – Ooooh. Be very careful how I do this. Uh-oh, missed it. No! – [Devan] Whoa! – Uh-oh. – Oh, no. – So we gotta put sand in there. – [Devan] Got my sand. – My island looks like it’s about to submerge into the ocean. – [Devan] Kind of smooth it out. Pat it down, pat it down, pat it down. – So next up we got some fishes that
we gotta add in here. A little bit of fishy. – [Devan] Do they float? Oh. – [Collins] We got a pink whale. That’s definitely not in the ocean. – Well the pink whale is
actually living on the beach. He got a little sunburned. He’s just out there like ow. Got a funny little hat
for my little whale. You know what, I think need actually
a little bit more sand. So, uh, I know how to make some sand. Boom! We got the huge rock
and we got the mallet. So, let’s make some sand. (tinking) – Uh, Collins, I have more sand right
here if you want some. – Oh. – I’m gonna add my palm trees in. Ta-da! – Gotta have a palm tree up front. They’re going to be submerged. They’re going to be palm bushes. Oh, snap! We got a little house! (laughter) You know what, I’m just gonna dump all
my little friends in here. – Ah. Starfish! You don’t think you’ve
added too much, Collins? – No, I think this is very zen, very minimalist kind of garden. – [Devan] Alright, now it is time to smooth out my garden. Ooooh! That is quite satisfying. – Because this is a zen garden to the max, I’m gonna need something to smooth it out. These little things right here, they will not be able to smooth out the magnitude of what I’ve got going on. – So to do that, I’m gonna
need a little friend. Check this out. Bam, there we go! – [Devan] How are you gonna? Oh, my goodness. What is going on? Well, I guess that actually, that works. Because you removed everything that was blocking the zen garden. – I think this is pretty close and yeah I’d say that, oh, geez. That about does it. – Do you feel zen? Because I don’t. – I feel very zen right now. So you guys get to comment down below. Who won this round and right now we are on to the next one. This round you challenged
us to make a squishy pen, so we’re literally going to
be doing some crazy stuff. And right now, here’s how you make it. Wee hee! (shatter)
– Whoa. I’m actually gonna paint my pen. – Wait, that’s not fair.
– Why? – You’re like a legit artist. Devan does like celebrity
portraits and stuff. So instead of painting it, I want a rainbow pen. You know how you find a rainbow pen? At the end of a rainbow. So, ummmm… – What? – Ah. (magical music) Yo, dude! It actually worked!
– What? – That’s never happened
before. It’s only gold coins, where’s the actual pen? Ah-ha! Here’s the pen! Three, two, one. (Thump) Well, that’s done so now we have a pen and I guess my only next step… – Nope, nope, nope. – My coins. Yaaaay! (cheers) I’m actually going to try to glue some of these little squishies to my pen. Here, this gold coin is for you. (swoosh)
(disappointing music) That was weak. – You know what Collins, I’m actually not gonna paint my pen anymore. – Why? – I’m actually gonna glue
a ton of squishies to mine, so it never gets broken on a fall. – This is the perfect one, alright. Would you relax, Devan? They have feelings. Dude, dude, stop. It’s so cute! It’s like a little lamb, bro. Alright, here it is. Are you ready? And go! Yo! Look at yours bro. It’s so funny looking. – Well, I know. I don’t know why, but mine just really don’t stick on it. – I think mine works because I got it out of
the end of a rainbow. It like has magical powers.
– Oh. Oh yeah. That makes sense. – Oh, look how satisfying it is bro. – Wait, wait, wait, I want to try that. Ooooh. So soft.
– It’s so awesome. So you get to comment down below. Who won this round? – [Together] Yo! This is… – Oh, no! – No, don’t! – You broke it. This was supposed to be a stress reliever. – No, go back in there. – This is mine. It’s okay. Well you guys challenged us to make a whole bunch of crazy back to school stress relievers. So right now, let’s go! Wait first, five second
subscribe challenge. We want to see if you can subscribe to this channel and turn on the channel post
notifications in five seconds. Are you ready? Here we go, – [Together] five, four, three, two, one Done! – If you can do that, comment down below
Keyper Squad, right now.